• Thread starter ILL GATES
  • Start date
  • Views 761
ILL GATES

ILL GATES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to get any Beer hat on a female? cuz i know how to glitch it on a male. but female it wont work, so i need another glitch..

thanks

N

Nicki Minajj

Don't be afraid to ask
Reaction score
Sin$
haave proof? cuz i did that glitch alot and it wont give me one
Here is the hat

0_0.jpg

Upvote 0
ILL GATES

ILL GATES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is the hat

0_0.jpg
cool, is it just in ur inventory, or buyable? or just as save outfit glitch? i should probly do the glitch more i guess.
If you buy the flightsuit(green) as female and save outfit, the male will get the beerhat from the helmet.. too bad it doesnt work the other way around

Upvote 0
N

Nicki Minajj

Don't be afraid to ask
Reaction score
Sin$
Its in the clothes store for me and inventory 
cool, is it just in ur inventory, or buyable? or just as save outfit glitch? i should probly do the glitch more i guess.
If you buy the flightsuit(green) as female and save outfit, the male will get the beerhat from the helmet.. too bad it doesnt work the other way around
Also for what reason I have the elf and santa mask now?

Upvote 0
ILL GATES

ILL GATES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its in the clothes store for me and inventory 

Also for what reason I have the elf and santa mask now?
under wich hats can u buy it? Special hats? ehm idk, i have them too lol, also Elf hat.. they ugly anyways

Upvote 0
N

Nicki Minajj

Don't be afraid to ask
Reaction score
Sin$
Are u sure that you didnt get it from a crate/special crate? Cuz alot of people do. I wonder if u got it while doing the glitch, cuz u didnt mention it as an unlock on the valentine thread..
I'm sure.I have never picked up a crate as my time in gta.Also when I was in the heist I had the christmas mask but when I went back to freemode.Anyway we can get it to stick

Upvote 0
ILL GATES

ILL GATES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure.I have never picked up a crate as my time in gta.Also when I was in the heist I had the christmas mask but when I went back to freemode.Anyway we can get it to stick
Okay, then thats weird cuz Zake said he did the glitch 100x and no beerhat, yet u got it, and unlocked aswell lol. Its either that u bought more stuff on both genders then Zake or it was random

Upvote 0
N

Nicki Minajj

Don't be afraid to ask
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, then thats weird cuz Zake said he did the glitch 100x and no beerhat, yet u got it, and unlocked aswell lol. Its either that u bought more stuff on both genders then Zake or it was random
For me I bought everything I mean everything.Clothes,hats,accessories,and mask.

Upvote 0
GSH_TwISt3D

GSH_TwISt3D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i had it when i swapped to a female i had the black combat helmet set to my motorbike helm on male when i swapped to a female i got on my personal bike and i put it on just go to a clothes store get on the bike outside the store and then once u put the beer hat on quickly run inside the store and press right dpad then b and then save the outfit tell me if it worked please :smile:

Upvote 0
N

Nicki Minajj

Don't be afraid to ask
Reaction score
Sin$
i had it when i swapped to a female i had the black combat helmet set to my motorbike helm on male when i swapped to a female i got on my personal bike and i put it on just go to a clothes store get on the bike outside the store and then once u put the beer hat on quickly run inside the store and press right dpad then b and then save the outfit tell me if it worked please :smile:
What people want is for it to be in the store. 
What people want is for it to be in the store.
For me it is in the store

Upvote 0
ILL GATES

ILL GATES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so black combat helm is a beerhat on female?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register