What's new

Discussion Been Banned? Want No Patches? Play Here!!

• Thread starter Xxoo3DooxX
  • Start date
  • Views 1,730
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xxoo3DooxX

Bad Mammer

The Uni-Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
i made a comment earlier about playing system link matches over the internet through some bootlegged software. i have found a couple of sites offering software to play across the internet with SYSTEM LINK. it is a very good idea and does work 100% as i have been playing older games now for a while HALO 2. Unfortunately there is a drawback system link matches on newer games have a ping filter built in at around 25-30 milliseconds so this means that you are very limited to a small player base. There is light in the tunnel but will require work just a matter of having a look at the ping filter if possible.

So in a nutshell this is a different way to play multiplayer its no XBL but i see a bright future in this and is a way around MS's MODERATED XBL servers if you would like to check it out for yourself here is a link to one of the sites offering this software

XBConnect

P

peter149

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so we can go online without being on XBL :S and not get banned :confused:cared:

TheBestKilleR

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Mythical Veteran CotM Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol i used XBconnect to host Modded halo 2 lobbies..good times :thumbup:
but trust me staying with XBL is way better..due to the "inactivity" and stuff

shadow elite

shadow elite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow this is cool so after you download what do you do play anygame you want?

P

peter149

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you host REAL xbox live matches (modded)

AND NOT GET BANNED :?:?

ChalkyBarracuda

ChalkyBarracuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, could we go on COD4 and use profile binds like in the old days?

TheBestKilleR

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Mythical Veteran CotM Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This wont work as an Xbox live Match..
it will work as if the guy is next to you (system link) and you wont be able to host xbox live matches as peter149 said...<_<

T

tastyaidan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so this is basically a free place for modders which allows them to connect to xbl?

Xxoo3DooxX

Bad Mammer

The Uni-Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
as long as the game doesnt have a ping filter installed you can play i've been playing all day even if it does you just connect to someone within that PING TIME !! but thats the hard part !!! its worth the try !!

X

xIIChunkz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ChalkyBarracuda said:
So, could we go on COD4 and use profile binds like in the old days?

Oh shizzle, I'm down for that. Bit of UFO Mode :biggrin:

Coffee

Coffee

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Bad Mammer said:
as long as the game doesnt have a ping filter installed you can play i've been playing all day even if it does you just connect to someone within that PING TIME !! but thats the hard part !!! its worth the try !!
So you've played online? Or was it private match? I'm not getting something here.

Xxoo3DooxX

Bad Mammer

The Uni-Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
OK This is a SYSTEM LINK game played across the internet just like having 3 consoles in your house on a network except this network has bunches more players but like i said you hafto be within that ping range

ChalkyBarracuda

ChalkyBarracuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, i'm in the program now, and it looks like people are only hosting Halo 1/2, which i don't have :frown:

Coffee

Coffee

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If there's COD4 I'll do it.

If you ranked up a lot on there would it stay as your XBL rank? Probably not, right?

Xxoo3DooxX

Bad Mammer

The Uni-Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
no "this would be totally seporate from XBL" just a way to mod and have fun with friends !! pretty much, unless the community grows but i played a MW2 moded game earlier actually got a local pretty cool !!

M

Matthew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow. You guy's finally found out about XBC... That's really sad.

It's not XBL. You won't get ranks for XBL. You wont have your XBL rank. It's just tricking system link into thinking people are with you. You will get rank for system link and system link only.

XLinkkai was better anyways but their glory days died after everyone got bored of Tower of Power in Halo 2. Probably before most of you got into middle school.

Xxoo3DooxX

Bad Mammer

The Uni-Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
well at least something useful other than all of the 9999999999999 garbage posts on this forum its supposed to be a MW2 MODDING FORUM instead its nothing but spam/phisher/junk people charging for lobbies etc. . . LMAO when someone posts something USEFUL i'll hit the thanks button but if you want to mod your XBL servers have fun jtagging and getting banned. . . HA HA HA HA !

M

Matthew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bad Mammer said:
well at least something useful other than all of the 9999999999999 garbage posts on this forum its supposed to be a MW2 MODDING FORUM instead its nothing but spam/phisher/junk people charging for lobbies etc. . . LMAO when someone posts something USEFUL i'll hit the thanks button but if you want to mod your XBL servers have fun jtagging and getting banned. . . HA HA HA HA !

Please correct all your grammer and create correct sentences, then get back to me. I cannot read that garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register