• Thread starter GotBypass
  • Start date
  • Views 4,993
BamHawk

BamHawk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had two dummy account banned. One from modding accommodations and one for modding all achievements. And there are tons of people getting banned for boosting. Maybe you should pay more attention?

pay attention to what lol people who get banned for boosting are idiots that don't do it right and who gets banned for achievements? the most they would do is reset your gamerscore lol i have boosted well over 7k kills and my friend has boosted over 20000 kills if you don't believe me look up stats GT's xBamHawk and Requiem

EDIT: if you did get banned you should have a email from microsoft saying why screenshot that?

Last edited:
Brandon

Brandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
pay attention to what lol people who get banned for boosting are idiots that don't do it right and who gets banned for achievements? the most they would do is reset your gamerscore lol i have boosted well over 7k kills and my friend has boosted over 20000 kills if you don't believe me look up stats GT's xBamHawk and Requiem

Calling another an idiot for being banned for boosting, but posts two gamertags of known boosters as physical proof... if that's not an idiotic thing to do I don't know what is up and down anymore.

BamHawk

BamHawk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Calling another an idiot for being banned for boosting, but posts two gamertags of known boosters as physical proof... if that's not an idiotic thing to do I don't know what is up and don anymore.

lol if you boost right you won't get banned go show my GT to 343 lol boosted 60k kills on reach the banhammer is the same like reach if you don't boost right you will get banned

EDIT: go show my account to 343 to see how fast they ignore you
every game has some way to boost it's nobody's fault but the dev's

Brandon

Brandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol if you boost right you won't get banned go show my GT to 343 lol boosted 60k kills on reach the banhammer is the same like reach if you don't boost right you will get banned

I take it you didn't buy these games for yourself.

The game has been out for what, 2 weeks? And you are proud of have boosted over 7k kills?

You and me have a very differentiated definition of the word 'pride', my friend. But this is a report thread, so if you want to blast me with anymore of your incite about how boosting is amazing, please, by all means post on my wall so we can continue this amazing conversation.

ItsJoeyFromTheXbox

ItsJoeyFromTheXbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was banned for being a bad boy with the cam its okay back on in the year 9999:cool:

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$

EDIT: if you did get banned you should have a email from microsoft saying why screenshot that?

Hell you want proof the account was banned simply for achievements I'll give you the account info. Try recovering it and it wont let you it'll say it's banned. I'll look for the e-mail I got a while ago. The only weird thing is they said it was a temporary ban in the e-mail, but the account is unrecoverable.

Main point is there are people getting banned and anyone saying they are not banning are just plane ignorant.

Ghost

Ghost

BlasterKVs
Grizzled Veteran Donator AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
so 343i is doing temp xp bans:oops: that last 24 hrs. for afk boosting / xp cap bypass, via changing time zones.

I

iTz PHeNoM

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry, but what do you mean with 'accommodations'? I've seen prayforblood's thread and wanted to do the 'all armors unlock', is this consider accommodations? I'm serious, someone help me please ;]

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry, but what do you mean with 'accommodations'? I've seen prayforblood's thread and wanted to do the 'all armors unlock', is this consider accommodations? I'm serious, someone help me please ;]

Yes, but it is very rare you get banned for modding commendations.

Tupac Shakur

Tupac Shakur

Thug Life
Reaction score
Sin$
A friend of mine just got banned for modding commendations.
Honestly though, I don't see why people would go out and waste $60 on a game just to go and mod it, and get banned in the end.
Seems kind of pointless if you ask me.
If anything I don't see why people are modding this early, the game was just released so it's pretty obvious 343 won't let it slide, if you have been modding chances are that you will probably get caught sometime in the near future.

Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
EotM FotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
>mfw no one in this thread has confirmed that they have been
843.jpg

Tupac Shakur

Tupac Shakur

Thug Life
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, modded a test dummy account early last week for educational purposes.
Just tried to sign in, and it is banned from the Halo 4 server.
Reason: 100% Commendation Modding

iPause

Pause Menu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A friend of mine just got banned for modding commendations.
Honestly though, I don't see why people would go out and waste $60 on a game just to go and mod it, and get banned in the end.
Seems kind of pointless if you ask me.
If anything I don't see why people are modding this early, the game was just released so it's pretty obvious 343 won't let it slide, if you have been modding chances are that you will probably get caught sometime in the near future.
Meh, if they bought the game for $60, they have the right to do whatever they want to THEIR game. If anything it's not our problem if they want to mod the game,because they can do whatever they want to a game THEY bought.
Also, modded a test dummy account early last week for educational purposes.
Just tried to sign in, and it is banned from the Halo 4 server.
Reason: 100% Commendation Modding
Did your whole Xbox get banned, or was it just that one account? I currently have a account that I modded every armor piece on but haven't signed in it in the past week or so. It's not on my xbox and I don't think signing in will help my case.

Tupac Shakur

Tupac Shakur

Thug Life
Reaction score
Sin$
Meh, if they bought the game for $60, they have the right to do whatever they want to THEIR game. If anything it's not our problem if they want to mod the game,because they can do whatever they want to a game THEY bought.
No s***, but I don't see the point in buying a game just to mod it and get banned shortly after. Seems pointless if you ask me.

Last edited:
iPause

Pause Menu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No s***, but I don't see the point in buying a game just to mod it and get banned shortly after. Seems pointless if you ask me.
True, it's quite pointless. I modded my stuff, but I think it would be kind of pointless to mod everything and be an idiot.

Top Bottom
Login
Register