• Thread starter Luckeyhands
  • Start date
  • Views 405
L

Luckeyhands

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've found that often I will attempt to beat someone down and as usual just bring their shields down on the first strike. But then they one hit me back and I die just like that ( full shields and health )

WTF? ryteee

Gingenator

Gingenator

Elite Member
MotM Jokester Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure you had full health and shields? Because one beat down wouldn't kill you with full health and shields.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
they probably assassinated you without holding the melee button
but what i hate is when people just rush you and bet you down makes me want to rage quit

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
while you tried to beat them down, they prob kept shooting, so when your beat down animation was over, they hit you. with the extra shots they put into you they'd have the advantage when beating you down.

Flying Taco

Flying Taco

Contributor
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
The beatdown is by FAR the most powerful weapon in Reach. Plus the fact that you can melee fairly fast.

As for your problem, maybe there is a variation of a "BXB" or something. Other than that, try jumping back right after you press the melee button. It creates a little space and can save you. Then pull out your pistol and you'll most likely be aimed on there head by default. Then boom, headshot biatch?

L

Luckeyhands

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The beatdown is by FAR the most powerful weapon in Reach. Plus the fact that you can melee fairly fast.

Agreed lol 2shots donezoo, and its unlimited
--

Hmm im pretty sure I had full shields etc. cos its happened a few times but I guess Ill try to pay closer attention next time and see if im just nubbing it

Top Bottom
Login
Register