What's new

Discussion Beat battlefield 3 on Normal.

• Thread starter DaftHacker
  • Start date
  • Views 2,049
DaftHacker

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Programmer Forum Addict Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You guys should seriously get this game it was awesome. The detail was so good even without the hd texture pack. Only took me 5 hours to beat it, not saying it was short but i was a beast through the entire thing.

I

inb4

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
It's very obvious that you're just bragging that you have it early. You are so cool.

DaftHacker

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Programmer Forum Addict Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's very obvious that you're just bragging that you have it early. You are so cool.
Are you mad that all you can do is usb mods and you wish you had a jtag ? Im just explaining that it was a ****ing great game.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
i'm loving it. on normal right now...on about level 4. it's hard haha. but loving it

L

LAZRR

Reaction score
Sin$
The beta map sucked. This game is good...story mode wise. Guns sound really awesome. If MP looks anything like single player...oh boy.

T o n y

T o n y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
of course you beast through the entire thing what did you expect it was on normal. try beating it on the highest difficulty =]

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
How is the game compared to the beta, I never really followed bf campaign, because its not one of those games know for its story mode.

Burial

Burial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just finished the campaign aswell. its short but its got some nice missions.
best 2 missions i think are. Rock and a hard place & Kaffarov....

i think it took longer to download and transfer the game to my jtag then it did to beat the campaign haha

I

inb4

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you mad that all you can do is usb mods and you wish you had a jtag ? Im just explaining that it was a ****ing great game.

I have a JTAG. I can show you pictures if you want. I'm just not immature and don't decide to go bragging to everyone when I'm able to play a game three days early.

C

chrisco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
....it may have been leaked, you may have beet it, but come on. support dice and BUY the game.

N

nbaio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the game was leaked a few days ago. great game - def enjoying it - installed the hi def textures as well.

Top Bottom
Login
Register