Beast Hybrid

• Thread starter fifa6000k
  • Start date
  • Views 451
fifa6000k

fifa6000k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive never seen this hybrid used before but it is unbelievable , Belgium and Premier league (Prelgium)
Wins games and has tons of fun , Sif Mirallas is the best by far and if your like my and hate mainstream teams or like unusaual , fun teams try this ,

Gk Mignolet

Lb - Catuka
Cb - If Vermaelan
Cb - Kompany
Rb - Richards

Cm If Wiesel
Cm If Fellaini/ TotY Dembele
Cm Sif Cabaye

Lw Sif Mirallas
St Lukaku
Rw If/Sif Ben Arfa

This team can become as low or High priced as you want as you could get normal , If , or Sif players

ZackSeddon

ZackSeddon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's no point in making any team right now, because every player will drop in price. You need to wait until the market crash is over.

fifa6000k

fifa6000k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's no point in making any team right now, because every player will drop in price. You need to wait until the market crash is over.
I know , ive had most of these players for a while and got the team really cheap , best thing to do now is trade silvers and golds during happy hour , just got if welbeck for 16k

hairy ducks

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
Which s when mate? After the TOTY for all leagues or in a few days etc?

ZackSeddon

ZackSeddon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which s when mate? After the TOTY for all leagues or in a few days etc?
Now. The market crash happened about a week before the first TOTY as everyone sells there players for cheap in order to buy packs to get TOTY players, well try to get them. So because everyone is selling there players for cheap, it makes other people sell them for cheaper in order for them to sell quicker or definitely.

Zacho17

Zacho17

GOW 3 > GOW J
Forum Addict Experienced Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
I know , ive had most of these players for a while and got the team really cheap , best thing to do now is trade silvers and golds during happy hour , just got if welbeck for 16k

Buy now? I am surprised an autobuyer didn't snap it up to be honest :smile: