• Thread starter CodyTheGreat7
  • Start date
  • Views 1,005
CodyTheGreat7

CodyTheGreat7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I was just playing a game of tranzit solo, I started without my head popper or Baric-Aid. I earned them both pretty early on. Then something strange happened on wave 16, I was running a train at the diner and decided to hit the box. When I hit it and it started to cycle a dark blue bean shot out of it into the air. And no it wasn't the normal beam that shows you where it is, this was different and thin like the beams that come from the lamp posts after the EE. Then at the end of that wave after i knived the last zombie a strange sound played I have never heard it before and after that my Baric-Aid was gone but I still had my head popper. I got my Baric-Aid back a couple waves later but it was wierd. I just started losing my perma perks the other day before that I had no problems. It started around the time I completed the EE. Has anyone else experienced this?

Oh and when I went into theater after the game I couldn't see the beam come out of the box but I could still hear the sound at the end of the round.

Victory

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you imagining things? o.0

I'm not sure, sorry buddy.

SiiK

SiiK

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i just heard something similar to a alien spaceship like powering off going like weewewewewehwehwhewheweeee and the sounded faded away on round 21 some guy said it was the power turning off but no one turned it off

The Governator

The Governator

Get To The Choppa!
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo that happened to me too! It was a thin beam of light. It didnt go straight up. It kinda looked liked it was coming from the radio tower from the easter egg. It happened when the box was at the diner and i asked the people i was playing with and they said they didnt see it.

SSND Grapejuice

SSND Grapejuice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This makes me wonder why people on the PC don't just check the code to find occurrences like such.
Unless it's encrypted, that would be a shame.

illicit Scopes

illicit Scopes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it happens randomly if you have done the ee...its blue if youve done the richtofen and orange if you did maxis....i think its just showing you whos is in control of the box your hitting (ie richtofen or samantha)

Mr Blind

Mr Blind

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This makes me wonder why people on the PC don't just check the code to find occurrences like such.
Unless it's encrypted, that would be a shame.

Because that takes the fun of discovering new things in zombies :tongue: OP: I saw the same thing happen in a video on youtube, only it was the orange version of the beam instead of the blue one. Haven't a clue what it means though.

CodyTheGreat7

CodyTheGreat7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

1:30

I have seen that orb before bat that wasn't what it was. It was a thin beam of light like the ones going from the lamp posts.

Also here is a video of the sound it played. I was unable to see the beam in theater so maybe it was just a glitch or something. But that sound definitely isn't normal.

z1ppytek

z1ppytek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this makes me wonder. if there are random hints suggesting someone is controlling the box...and then nuketown SPOILERS///the zombies switch control at a certain round////

with the wrong nav card thing happening on tranzit, does this back up the theory of the nav cards being used to move between maps? they have to be connected somehow. you can hear the bus honking on nuketown. it seems like you should be able to get inside the fallout shelter. maybe the door/hallway that is blocked on the other side of the power room leads to the hatch in the fallout shelter :smile:

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
That sound is when you lose a perma perk.
This. I have experimented extensively with losing the perma perks. The only time I lose them is right after that sound. I haven't completed the EE so it can't be related to that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register