Be honest and rate this edit please

• Thread starter HyPe Cav3maN
  • Start date
  • Views 487
H

HyPe Cav3maN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So guys at TeamDMG are testing me on one of there clips see if I'm good enough to edit for them.
There a fairly big clan they have just shy of 80k subs.

Please be honest my friends say its amazing and all this but i dunno if that's just because they are my friends being kind of if they actually like it.
Me personally I like it but not too sure if I should post this to them as the response. please note they like me for my motion tracking tell me what you think of it :smile:

Let me know please :biggrin:

I

iVESIUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Decent, but it's all been done before 7/10.

S

SpeaRZoiD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first part im not keen on but after that its pretty decent.... Good job :smile:

F

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Reaction score
I don't really like the CC, it kinda looks like one of Baker's.
I don't like the actual shot, you can't really see what happens or hear the shot.

I like the tracking (good job on that)
I like the way the "final kill" killcam thing comes in
I like the "killing it" text.

L

-Leo-

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie that was really impressive, just take out the song on the unedited clip because technically that makes it edited already (just fade the song in on the edit.) I liked it, wanna see more.

Y

Yams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could do without the OHHHHH OHHHHHHH.
Needs more effects and flare-ish type things during the shot.
Couldn't really hear the shot. Could hear some legs breaking though

M

mindl3ssviolnc3

Getting There
Reaction score
I thought it was a little too much effects at least with the background colors and such....definitely some nice effects with the text and camera movement and when he was climbing the ladder. The killing it thing was nice to. I would think that the idea would be to highlight the kill and gameplay where as (and understandably so) it seems to me like your just trying to highlight your effects. But I do not know the people you made this for at all so my opinion is really besides the point because I have no idea what they would think. I do think it was very cool overall though. Hope this was of some help. :smile:

Top Bottom