• Views 2,558
Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Bungie is really cracking down on reseting those who do the Daily Challenge reset. One of my friends was a Lt. Colonel Grade 2 and got reset today. Try not to do it a lot and most important, don't do it everyday. The more you do it the more of a chance you have of getting reset. I'm just letting you all know this, before the same happens to you.

zmasterg

zmasterg

zmasterg
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this may sound obvious, but anytime you do anything, such as mod cheat, or anything not intended by the makers of the game there is a chance of getting banned, or reset =/

But thanks for the heads up, I'm sure it will be helpful to a lot of people.. =D

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
My point exactly, you can get reset for any type of boosting, but the ethernet cable one is the most noticeable out of the 3 confirmed. Sword Base is the least noticeable. I have only gotten credit capped for it, I'm not saying there are no absolute risks. But, if you going to boost, use the sword base method.

Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Where is the Halo 2 section?
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
My point exactly, you can get reset for any type of boosting, but the ethernet cable one is the most noticeable out of the 3 confirmed. Sword Base is the least noticeable. I have only gotten credit capped for it, I'm not saying there are no absolute risks. But, if you going to boost, use the sword base method.

Bungie said they will 100% not reset for Sword Base.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Bungie said they will 100% not reset for Sword Base.
Thanks! I didn't know that. It is pretty slow cR though. Every time you do it, the less cR you get. I used to get 50 cR with one locator shot and now I only get about 16 cR

Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks! I didn't know that. It is pretty slow cR though. Every time you do it, the less cR you get. I used to get 50 cR with one locator shot and now I only get about 16 cR

Yeah I know. It's a one time deal. I'm down to 4 cR per killionaire. :frown:

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
They ban/reset for Gruntpolcalypse correct?

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
1. you get less because the distance towards the next commendation is so large. you'll get your bonus once you hit the next commendation (i only get like 2 cR everytime)

2. they will only ban for u messing with the nextwork, i.e. taking out your ethernet cord. the sword base farming is a exploit in the game, nothing dealing with network difficulties.

no on gruntocalypse, it's just another exploit

Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Reaction score
Sin$
Gruntpocalypse really isn't even an exploit. I got about 1050 cR in 7 mins with gruntpocalypse and about 1100 cR in 8-10 mins in a MM game. Plus mm is more fun.

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
im going to start to do less challenge boosting lol i dont want to be reset

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
im going to start to do less challenge boosting lol i dont want to be reset

H

HerpaDerp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bungie is really cracking down on reseting those who do the Daily Challenge reset. One of my friends was a Lt. Colonel Grade 2 and got reset today. Try not to do it a lot and most important, don't do it everyday. The more you do it the more of a chance you have of getting reset. I'm just letting you all know this, before the same happens to you.
Did your friend by any chance post a public forum with his gamertag attached somewhere in his Profile or forum post explaining how to do the glitch or *admitted* to doing the glitch?

Top Bottom
Login
Register