Discussion Battlepacks.

• Thread starter NADA Elite
  • Start date
  • Views 735
N

NADA Elite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many of you have spent loads on battlepacks in an attempt to get those nice 100% & 200% boosts?

How many of you actually obtained those boosts? I have personally spent over 2M$ on gold battlepacks and never got a single 200% and only 3 100% boosts.

I'm just curious to see if other people had my unfortunate luck.

Edit: linked my battlelog to facebook and got a battlepack for it, had 4 100% boosts. 2 Objective and 2 Teamplay.

Great for power leveling, Going to hit 125 today at this rate.

Last edited:
R

ROBERT 7S

lol :3 lol
Reaction score
im not buying packs until i get 10mil but i have unlocked allot of gold packs and ive pulled some and a crowbar

S

s0cal951

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have only got 100 & 200 when i preordered deluxe

T

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Reaction score
How many of you have spent loads on battlepacks in an attempt to get those nice 100% & 200% boosts?

How many of you actually obtained those boosts? I have personally spent over 2M$ on gold battlepacks and never got a single 200% and only 3 100% boosts.

I don't really care about the boost, I would rather the game take longer to get to max. I buy the packs for the weapons, patches, and camos

G

Ghxsty

Knowledge is power.
Reaction score
never bought a battlepack only earning them and i got the Pre Ordered Deluxe.

I

Incorporated

#GayPride
Reaction score

Edit: linked my battlelog to facebook and got a battlepack for it, had 4 100% boosts. 2 Objective and 2 Teamplay.

I got myself a boot knife from one of the gold battlepacks that I bought.

N

NADA Elite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got myself a boot knife from one of the gold battlepacks that I bought.
I've been trying to get the SEAL knife because i actually own it. Great knife and i never got to getting it in BF4, so i would like to mess around with it in Hardline. Though i only have gotten the Blackjack so far.

U

Unclaimedpants

Reaction score
i only got 1 gold patch only lol I wasted like almost a million on gold pack also

S

SLEAZY ALIEN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shittt I stil am yet to even see a 100%

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score

never bought a battlepack only earning them and i got the Pre Ordered Deluxe.
I have yet to buy any packs. I just have been earning mine through having pre-ordered the game, having Premium, completing the campaign, and completing challenges.

I have gotten a 200% boost and a couple 100% boosts so far.

X

Xtro

Seasoned Member
Reaction score

How do you link your fb?

N

NADA Elite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you link your fb?
If you're on battlelog and you see your Origin ID at the top, hover over it and it will say facebook sharing as one of the options.

J

jasonj115

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so ive open loads of battlepacks and ive picked up 0 200% boosts 10 100 % (due to me having all camos and most emblems ect so its easier to get) 67 %50 boosts and 124 25% boots which is pretty ****** to be hounest and i have 9 weapons (including 3 from preorder)

U

Unclaimedpants

Reaction score
Does 200% even exist in gold packs

A

Arcom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All i get is ****. Bunch of boosts that i dont use, or battlelog avatars. Just want a knife!

N

NADA Elite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All i get is ****. Bunch of boosts that i dont use, or battlelog avatars. Just want a knife!
If you really want a knife i suggest going for the Hacker syndicate challenges. Got the Golden boot knife in about 4-5 hours worth of hacker time along with loads of battlepacks and about 50 gold service stars.

Completed White & Black hat syndicate easily, Grey hat is a tad more annoying when you don't have friends to do the needed things in game.

Last edited:
T

Tupac Shakur

Thug Life
Reaction score
No 200% boosts, but I've received 100% from gold BP's.

(Also, got the bowie knife on my first gold battlepack ever lol)

Top Bottom