What's new

Discussion Battlefield premium dlc (download)

• Thread starter TheShadowinfection
  • Start date
  • Views 9,801
TheShadowinfection

TheShadowinfection

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guy its my first time posting a download, I found this about two weeks ago and I tried it, didn't work for me but I don't think I used it right, I put it in my flash drive with horizon and when I loaded up bf3 it didn't say that I downloaded the premium. couldn't find anyone else that knew how to use it so I had to just buy premium, hopefully one of you will be able to figure out how to use it. cant remember where I found it but here's the download link, I re-uploaded it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?faj8pnyv7cmk5lv

K

Kaede

The King of Metal
Grammar Nazi Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guy its my first time posting a download, I found this about two weeks ago and I tried it, didn't work for me but I don't think I used it right, I put it in my flash drive with horizon and when I loaded up bf3 it didn't say that I downloaded the premium. couldn't find anyone else that knew how to use it so I had to just buy premium, hopefully one of you will be able to figure out how to use it. cant remember where I found it but here's the download link, I re-uploaded it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?faj8pnyv7cmk5lv

Hate to tell ya bud, but I am pretty sure that this isn't going to work.

TheShadowinfection

TheShadowinfection

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah I know its probably not going to work im just wondering if anyone could get it to work for your guys benefit.

coastiegamer

coastiegamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah I know its probably not going to work im just wondering if anyone could get it to work for your guys benefit.

Im with Kaede on this. The way to becoming a Premium member is by purchasing a Premium Account Activation Code which is redeemable once. That's what gets you the free access to download all expansion packs, get extra assignments, and extra dog tags and to be labelled a Premium Player.

TheShadowinfection

TheShadowinfection

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im with Kaede on this. The way to becoming a Premium member is by purchasing a Premium Account Activation Code which is redeemable once. That's what gets you the free access to download all expansion packs, get extra assignments, and extra dog tags and to be labelled a Premium Player.
That's wrong, I went on battlefield 3 on my xbox and bought it for 5000 ms points.

coastiegamer

coastiegamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's wrong, I went on battlefield 3 on my xbox and bought it for 5000 ms points.

And they are the only two ways of getting premium that I know of. Unless you somehow hack into the server which the accounts are stored on and change your account to a premium player. Atleast that's how I think it works, if someone knows a bit more they might enlighten this thread or if I am wrong please tell me

Jawuan Live

Jawuan Live

I'm Based 24/7
Reaction score
Sin$
This won't work, you can't just download and such since the file goes though the servers and gets validated. The only way to get premium is license transfer or SE it.

K

Kaede

The King of Metal
Reaction score
Sin$
And they are the only two ways of getting premium that I know of. Unless you somehow hack into the server which the accounts are stored on and change your account to a premium player. Atleast that's how I think it works, if someone knows a bit more they might enlighten this thread or if I am wrong please tell me
Hacking the server is not going to happen anytime soon >_>

This won't work, you can't just download and such since the file goes though the servers and gets validated. The only way to get premium is license transfer or SE it.

Goodluck on SEing they are cracking down on it hardcore.

Jawuan Live

Jawuan Live

I'm Based 24/7
Reaction score
Sin$
Hacking the server is not going to happen anytime soon >_>

Goodluck on SEing they are cracking down on it hardcore.

They are, I recently heard some people doing it. Didn't the method get released in Premium?

Jawuan Live

Jawuan Live

I'm Based 24/7
Reaction score
Sin$
People doing what? Hacking the server? I wont believe that until you get some proof.

No, there was a method I saw when I was premium to SE it from EA. I don't know if it still works though, maybe since it didn't get leaked over to the public forums yet thank god.

K

Kaede

The King of Metal
Reaction score
Sin$
No, there was a method I saw when I was premium to SE it from EA. I don't know if it still works though, maybe since it didn't get leaked over to the public forums yet thank god.

I'm not doubting there are ways to SE >_> I'm just saying they are getting smarter about it IMO.

Jawuan Live

Jawuan Live

I'm Based 24/7
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not doubting there are ways to SE >_> I'm just saying they are getting smarter about it IMO.

Eh, not really since most of there support is outsourced/bots. Honestly big companies are easier to SE especially companies like EA.

P

PsychLeon54

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, do you have the Xbox 360 Hardline Battlefield Premium DLC here?

Top Bottom
Login
Register