What's new

Discussion Battlefield: Hardline Will Be Playable On Xbox One First Through EA Access

Bear

Bear

Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
OsSGPv6.png

Xbox One owners will be able to play Battlefield Hardline first, thanks to the publisher's EA Access program.

The official Twitter account confirmed that Access' selling point of offering games a few days early would apply to Hardline, letting players try the full game for free a few days in advance.

EA Access is Xbox One exclusive, so that gives Xbox owners with a subscription to EA's service a leg up on PC and PlayStation 4 players. However, the trial isn't unlimited, as EA has generally kept them to six hours even for much longer games like Dragon Age: Inquisition. Battlefield: Hardline is likely to be similarly limited. EA Access also tends to let players carry progress into the purchase of the full game.

EA Access is getting better and better. I definitely recommend it to anyone who owns an Xbox One.

Want to learn more about EA Access? Check out this thread.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/ea-access-thread.1243587/page-2#post-10096478

Source

Last edited:
Crooks

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw this earlier, I guess it's cool for anyone who's looking forward to the game.

Inxlinx

Inxlinx

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool. Now I will get a chance to see if I like the game or not before pre-ordering.

Top Bottom
Login
Register