Battlefield bad company install

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Forgoten Dynasty, Dec 1, 2008 with 6 replies and 319 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty Free Sosa #bangbang Premium

Ratings:
    Ok i own a retail copy of battlefield bad company. but i bought it off my friend and the disk is so amazing ****ed up it wont play for more then 10 mins. I was wondering if someone sent me their copy via RS or something would i be able to transfer it to my HDD (yes i have a transfer cable) and have it play buy just booting from the game (since it boots fine).

Or do the games get resigned to to the counsel they are installed on.

ill post pictures proving my ownership if you guys really don't belive me.

EDIT the reason i don't install it my self is it only gets to 3% before it gives me a bad disk read error.

2. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    Well, if it boots fine, you could always try renting the game to install, then booting with your disk?

3. Shadoe

Shadoe Contributor

Ratings:
    I believe the games on HDD are protected. I'm not sure.

4. Epsilon

Epsilon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If the games on the hdd are protected, there a resigner lurking in NXE waiting to be made, because you don't need live to install games, talk about modding what if like halo 3 is stored in like cache files, couple hex edits here or there and, you successfully go a halo 3 .map---- Sorry BF: Bad Company back on topic, but what I said about protection is true!:biggrin:

5. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    They are going to be protected MS isnt stupid. They would not make it where an installed game can be transferred from one console to another. Im pretty sure that the games will not be cache files its probably a mass file and is signed and ****.

6. I CrossBones I

I CrossBones I Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Best bet is just to rent, install it or rent it and exchange the games out lol.

7. OP
    Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty Free Sosa #bangbang Premium

Ratings:
    if i bring my HDD to my friends house and install it from his xbox can i bring it back to mine and have it work?

sry for the bump but this game is still in the ****ter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.