• Thread starter Keeley Hazell
  • Start date
  • Views 1,043
K

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Do rank mods exist in BBC2? I wanna get to 50 and i hate ranking up. If there is, can someone like get me to lvl 50? i <3 you forever

M

DragoniteLevel1

I am The Lizard King
Reaction score
Boosting some guy from Boostershotline posted here seemed legit too boost, and there's no point to being 50 IMO there isn't any reward like achievement :/

K

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
I know i just hate rank. I like being the max level so i don't have to worry about ranking. And thanks i'll check it out

M

DragoniteLevel1

I am The Lizard King
Reaction score
I know i just hate rank. I like being the max level so i don't have to worry about ranking. And thanks i'll check it out
Yeah no problem I just got to rank 22 and have every weapon unlocked :/ so that's why I think there isn't any point to being 50.

K

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
I'm level 1. So who's better now??

K

Kung Fury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i am lvl 38 on BF2B2 or was it 39? Lol any way i thought maybe we could do a map on game that no one play on and get 8 player in the game for 20,000 point or more per round. For boosting up few lvl.

Well i am lvl 38 on BF2B2 or was it 39? Lol any way i thought maybe we could do a map on game that no one play on and get 8 player in the game for 20,000 point or more per round. For boosting up few lvl.

R

Reconzfury

Reaction score
for the millionth time you cant mod battlefeild bad company 2 online!

T

trippin

Reaction score
for the millionth time you cant mod battlefeild bad company 2 online!
Why not? People have modded lobbies of MW2 on Jtag's, so why can't the same be done with BFBC2?

Top Bottom