What's new

BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2 BOOSTING

Would you be intrested in boosting bf bc 2?

• Sure send me an invite

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nahhh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Y

Yank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the full medic boosting tutorial.

In order to medic boost you will need 8 people in a party chat.
One person will start up a squad and invite 3 other players.
The squad host will then set the game for 'Squad Rush' on 'Atacama Desert' (Hardcore mode 'No')

[The person who is hosting the squad must have SQUAD RUSH available]

Then squad leader starts a game when everyone is ready. Players not in squad will join session on the players in the squad.

If all the above is completed correctly then move on to the class:

Each player will need the following weapons, perks and equipment:
-M249 SAW or PKM if you are a low level
-M9 Pistol or Mp-443 grach
-Defibrillator
-Medic Pack
-Spec 1 = Medic Pack Range
-Spec 2 = Medic Pack Speed
-Spec 3 = Doesn't Matter because there are no vehicles in Squad rush, So Choose whatever

(If someone doesn't have these then steal someones class who does)

Layout:

On Atacama Desert the 'A' bomb plant is inside the broken ship on the first floor.

All players must go inside this room and the bomb is in the center.

All four players on the defending team will make a square formation against the back wall (when entering the room) with two players standing at the back and two directly in-front.
The attacking team will do the same on the other side of the bomb plant, facing the defending team and take 7-8 steps back away from the bomb.

You should now have two teams both in box formations horizontal to each other either side of the bomb.

Now to get points you must shoot a bullet every 2-3 seconds through both enemies standing in-front of you. You should aim for the Crotch. And every (roughly) 10 seconds throw your health pack and get it to bounce off the bomb and come back towards your team. If your pack goes over the bomb plant either aim lower on your enemies or take a step backwards. This should maximize the points.

When you have used all the ammo in both your weapons (attacking team), must kill one member of the defending team steal their class if they have enough ammo or kill them twice in order for you both to get full ammunition.

-If a player lags out then make sure to invite them back in or find a replacement ASAP-

Also if you have to leave a lobby please notify everybody at least 10 minutes before hand

Games can last as long as you make them, as long as the attacking team members don't die more than 20 times on the single bomb, if you get close to the 20 death limit then blow up the bomb and move on to the "B" bombsite.

I hope this helped and if I missed anything or need to change anything please comment and I will.

I would like to see more activity on BFBc2 from everybody and i will host lobbies everyday like i usually do

Again if this helped you guys then please say thanks or whatever

And happy boosting to everybody

K

Krackie 7s

Banned
Reaction score
What level do you have to be to do this?

B

BrewersAJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey like to boost GT:BrewersAJ

S

smooth assassin

Reaction score
Hey I'm down to boost too...my GT is smooth assassin. I'll be on tonight.

Hey I'm down to boost too...my GT is smooth assassin. I'll be on tonight.

B

blazedelite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Add me i need to increase my rank

GT: blazed elite

R

rizzo420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah im working on my rank as well, send an invite this way, evenings are best time.

S

V3NOM SKIILLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Invite GT: tooly is tank whenever

Top Bottom