What's new

Discussion Battlefield 4 Premium Double XP Jan 3rd to Jan 5th

G

gygk

PlayStation Gamer
Reaction score
levolution_2_wtrmrk.0_cinema_720.0.jpg

Battlefield 4's latest Double XP event exclusively for Battlefield Premium members will now take place January 3rd and end on January 5th. The studio announced on Battlelog (Thursday, Jan. 2nd).

According to a banner atop Battlelog Premium subscribers will be able to earn Double XP starting at 8am EST on Friday, Jan. 3rd. The Double XP window is expected to end 58 hours later at 6pm EST on Sunday, Jan. 5th.

The Double XP event was originally scheduled for Dec. 30th it would have been the second event of the month but the day came and there was no word from DICE on the details for the Premium event until later in the day when the studio had announced it has been post-poned. Earlier that day DICE has posted an alert saying that some Battlefield 4 players were experiencing "Intermittent connectivity issues."

A subscription to Battlefield Premium which includes all five planned DLC packs for Battlefield 4 along with exlusive weekly content such as in-game items and these kind of events Battlefield Premium costs $49.99. However, DICE announced last month that they were "Halting development on the remaining DLC" until they fix the litany of problems in the game the next Premium event is scheduled for Monday, Jan. 27th.

K

kainoa25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ugh nice post and all, but I already announced the time and pretty much everyone knows.

T

Trallafitti

Getting There
Reaction score
That Event sucks for me. I cant join any Games (except as Commander sometimes) and if I am happy to get into a Game as a Player it either lags or puts me back to the Menu (aka lost Connection to the Server)

They should really fix their Game before attempting another Premium Event.

I havent played a SINGLE Match on Operation Metro 2014, its THAT broken.

V

Visio

The One & Only
Reaction score
If you use your 25% XP boosts from battle packs you get 75% more xp a game

Top Bottom