What's new

Discussion battlefield 4 mods ? JTAG RGH ?

• Thread starter Berry x M0dZ
  • Start date
  • Views 10,185
Y

yoyo7

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
hi i serch battlefield 4 mods for multiplayer. give a menu oder tool or trainer ? stats tool ?

V

Viox Owner

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah battlefield is gyazo.com/9c67c64214bacc8198c264d8aaab5b4c my gamertag is at bottom zlHaYzE

S

SentryFlamez

Reaction score
Sin$
hi i serch battlefield 4 mods for multiplayer. give a menu oder tool or trainer ? stats tool ?
All of you are liars I just found a battlefield 4 mod menu video and it doesn't say jtag or rgh anywhere it says you only need winrar

Immense

Immense

Developer
Retired
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
All of you are liars I just found a battlefield 4 mod menu video and it doesn't say jtag or rgh anywhere it says you only need winrar
You will 100% need an RGH or a JTAG to be able to run it, assuming that it is on Xbox. They do have public ones for PS3 and PC, but not Xbox.

Nigity

Nigity

512Mb Jasper Jtag
Reaction score
Sin$
Try apparition net Studio
84b73484b2a69011ab880c57535e2ebd.png

Immense

Immense

Developer
Retired
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Your Point?
you literally can go online and find that exact tool, if you want to use it go for it, it's just stupid how they say they do all their research then I see something like that lol

Nigity

Nigity

512Mb Jasper Jtag
Reaction score
Sin$
you literally can go online and find that exact tool, if you want to use it go for it, it's just stupid how they say they do all their research then I see something like that lol
i know its not hard to find offsets and stuff

Immense

Immense

Developer
Retired
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
i know its not hard to find offsets and stuff
actually finding offsets depending on what you are looking for is actually quite difficult as well as reversing things too. Reversing isnt too hard, but still.

Top Bottom
Login
Register