What's new

Discussion Battlefield 4 Issue Tracker

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Diamonds Are Forever
Reaction score
Sin$
Dice has just posted an "Issue Tracker". Now you can see how things are going with all the issues. So far there are 22 issues being worked on, or investigated.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065670203355766/

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
How about when you click on a playlist to join a game and you are either unable to connect or nothing at all happens. That is not a crash, and I don't see it listed unless I don't fully understand all of their descriptions. This has happened to me more often than not and sometimes will go on for 5 minutes before it decides to even try to connect to a game.

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Diamonds Are Forever
Reaction score
Sin$
How about when you click on a playlist to join a game and you are either unable to connect or nothing at all happens. That is not a crash, and I don't see it listed unless I don't fully understand all of their descriptions. This has happened to me more often than not and sometimes will go on for 5 minutes before it decides to even try to connect to a game.

This happens to me as well. Or it will say "No Commander Slots." But what makes it even more retarded, is after it tells me this 10 times in a row, I can join as a commander if I hit X.

Also, "Quick Match" on Conquest is retarded. Every time I try it, it throws me in a team death match game. So I always have to search for servers for the game I want.

Hovi

Hovi

Aaron is forever my *****
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This is actually nice to see. Now the issue is going to be how long it takes them to resolve some of these issues because there is quite a few listed there and there is easily another 20 more that they could have added to that list.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
To me the most important issues are joining games, game crashing and having some form of joinable pre-game lobby. The lobby thing just baffles me that it wasn't implemented to begin with. No BF being slated for 2014 is the best news I've heard in a while as maybe they will make a proper release. Pretty sad for a game that decided to have beta testing.

Forgot Password

Forgot Password

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They need to fix the Campaign save deletion glitch, I was starting to get into the story and was only on the fourth mission. (Luckily)

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully some of the vague Xbox One bugs they listed include the insane crashing/connection issues with multiplayer. I've never seen a game have as many issues as Battlefield 4 does.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully some of the vague Xbox One bugs they listed include the insane crashing/connection issues with multiplayer. I've never seen a game have as many issues as Battlefield 4 does.
It is a pretty vague list. The crashes are definitely on the list, but the connection issues do not seem to be. Funny thing is you have to be able to connect before you can even crash.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$

I think they are scared to say exactly how many problems there are because there are a ton.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox One update is live... About to test this **** out.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064770293888514/
We are now rolling out a new game update on Xbox One, and are already working on the next update based on your feedback. This update includes a number of stability improvements that should fix some of the most common crashes.

Dec 13 Xbox One Game Update Notes
-Fixed three common crashes that could occur during map transitions
-Fixed a common crash that could occur when using the in-game Battlelog in the "end of round" screen
-Fixed two crashes related to destroying vehicles
-Fixed a crash that could occur when the player lost connection to a server
-Fixed a crash that could occur when using the scoreboard
-Fixed a crash that could occur when players were using the voice chat
-Optimized performance when shooting destroyed Levolution objects on some levels
-Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
-Fixed the "one-hit kill" bug where damage from a single bullet sometimes was applied multiple times. This could lead to firefights where normal rifles sometimes dealt one-shot kills, which is not as designed
-Fixed a memory leak that could lead to crashes at certain points
-Further reduced the probability of getting a corrupt save file in the single player campaign
-Fixed the audio drop outs that could occur when playing on large maps. Typical map affected was Golmud Railway in Conquest with 64 players. Ambient sound would sometimes cut out, like foley sounds from player running, vehicle engine sounds, vehicle movement sounds, and map ambient sounds
-Fixed an issue with going online after resuming your Xbox One from suspended mode
-Fixed some issues with the handling of Xbox One parties
-Made the icons used to signal voice chat status more reliable

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
After going on I can see there has been nothing done as to clicking a game with nothing happening. Hopefully with most of the crashes being fixed once you get a game you can just sit in there for multiple rounds, but I assume not everybody likes doing it like that.

The Mexinerd

The Mexinerd

dank memes
Platinum Record Chatty Kathy Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
After going on I can see there has been nothing done as to clicking a game with nothing happening. Hopefully with most of the crashes being fixed once you get a game you can just sit in there for multiple rounds, but I assume not everybody likes doing it like that.

Check your router settings.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Check your router settings.
I have, I actually contacted them about it and did everything they told me to. Look around and you will see it is not just me.

Anyways, I now have a major glitch in campaign where I am not healing at all. It will never heal me and my last checkpoint I was at 17 health. This is going to be a rough campaign.

Top Bottom
Login
Register