• Start date
  • Views 19,621
Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Matchmaking is annoying tbh. I wish there was a Ticket Count in the Server Browser Option, I hate being put in a Game, getting killed once and the Round is over.

Or I quit a Map I absolutely dont wanna Play (Siege of Shanghai, truely one of the worst MP Maps Ive ever played in my life) and Im getting put on the same ****ing Server I just quit (Quick Match) for like 5 Times.

i get too happy

i get too happy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now when exactly is Dice going to fix all of these glitches and minor problems with their game? I feel like this would have been fixed by now. I understand when the game first came out as a launch title they kind of pushed it out and problems were expected but its been a while now.

TrinityMods

TrinityMods

You Only Have One Life. Live It How You Want
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if all the glitches were fix it would still be a **** game
Your opinion 
Now when exactly is Dice going to fix all of these glitches and minor problems with their game? I feel like this would have been fixed by now. I understand when the game first came out as a launch title they kind of pushed it out and problems were expected but its been a while now.
Hey there it a cte fix coming really soon and it's going to fix most of the problems but obviously it will still have some new problems like every game has

Thresh

Thresh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your opinion 

Hey there it a cte fix coming really soon and it's going to fix most of the problems but obviously it will still have some new problems like every game has
You can say it's my opinion but facts don't lie. I think it's safe so say for example the map design sucks

xxpsychosis

xxpsychosis

The cake is a lie!
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You can say it's my opinion but facts don't lie. I think it's safe so say for example the map design sucks
it is opinion. i can like a game that you think is trash. or you like a game i think is trash. you cant say for a fact that BF4 is bad.

OT: when the CTE patch comes out and everyone has jumped to destiny is when the game will be somewhat better

Thresh

Thresh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it is opinion. i can like a game that you think is trash. or you like a game i think is trash. you cant say for a fact that BF4 is bad.

OT: when the CTE patch comes out and everyone has jumped to destiny is when the game will be somewhat better
Meh I could probably prove this game is fundementaly broken with real fact but I gues some people can like broken things, right?

i get too happy

i get too happy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OT: when the CTE patch comes out and everyone has jumped to destiny is when the game will be somewhat better[/QUOTE]
Haha this is so true. Everyone will indeed be playing Destiny.

Top Bottom
Login
Register