What's new

Discussion Battlefield 4 Complaint Thread

• Thread starter Stormageddon
  • Start date
  • Views 19,608
D

Deleted member 504779

There's a time and place for everything.
Grizzled Veteran Tutorial Creator Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
no sorry i see how i worded that weird. i was referring to bf4 slow and chunky, feels like my guy has hooks hanging off him that catch on everything. bf4 feels like ghosts to me, which is the worst cod of all time

I can agree that the player seems as if he is moving extremely slow. Anyway, off-topic so I'm going to stop now

The Mexinerd

The Mexinerd

dank memes
Platinum Record Chatty Kathy Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
just bought bf4 first of the series i have tried online. i guess being a cod player i just cant get into it. the graphics suck, it feels clunky and slow, the loadout screen is more complicated than a physics exam. ew
re: graphics
you must be playing on a console

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, there is your problem. You are trying to play modern games on a fossilized potato.
ya im hoping to build a new custom pc in the next 6 months or so, last one was seized..... only got the sex box for now though :-/

D

Deleted member 504779

There's a time and place for everything.
Grizzled Veteran Tutorial Creator Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
ya im hoping to build a new custom pc in the next 6 months or so, last one was seized..... only got the sex box for now though :-/

Why was it seized?

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
Why was it seized?
Long story but police were looking for someone else at a house i was renting that had stolen a tow truck and a bunch of bobcat loaders, i was growin herb at the house, they found 150 plants , cpl guns, couple grand cash, took my computer and harddrive, camera, bunch of other crap. Never got charged with anything, gotta love california.

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree wholeheartedly. Good thing some new ones are on their way soon.
I still can't bring myself to buy the DLC, the game is too much of an unstable mess for me. I hope to buy premium when all the errors are ironed out.

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I still can't bring myself to buy the DLC, the game is too much of an unstable mess for me. I hope to buy premium when all the errors are ironed out.
I play on my fiance's account, he bought himself Premium, so I get access to all the DLC's. I still want more maps though, mainly beacuse I disliked several of them from the start, and the few I like I'm kind of tired of now...

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I play on my fiance's account, he bought himself Premium, so I get access to all the DLC's. I still want more maps though, mainly beacuse I disliked several of them from the start, and the few I like I'm kind of tired of now...
Agreed. I can tolerate 2 or 3 of the standard ones but the others just bore me to death. I was looking forward to playing on Metro, but I dunno if I'd actually enjoy that since I played that more than anything on BF3...

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Agreed. I can tolerate 2 or 3 of the standard ones but the others just bore me to death. I was looking forward to playing on Metro, but I dunno if I'd actually enjoy that since I played that more than anything on BF3...
On the X1 it's a mayhem like no other. I enjoy it, but only for a while... On the 360, Metro is good times for me. I always end up with a nice score and a few laughs there.

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
On the X1 it's a mayhem like no other. I enjoy it, but only for a while... On the 360, Metro is good times for me. I always end up with a nice score and a few laughs there.
I could see myself sitting in a metro 24/7 lobby to be honest... now I really want to buy it :tongue:

Zombieyumyum

Zombieyumyum

Reaction score
Sin$
I usually do not post in complaint threads. I have to rant about the random freezing. I swear EA has said it was fixed about 3 times and it still happens to me. It does not happen on other games I play, just BF4. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this game, I just hate the freezing.
Same here, I even deleted all of my save data, re-installed everything and STILL my two biggest maps to freeze on: Dawnbreaker and Zavod 311 e.e as Battlefield friends calls it, Brokenfield. xD

Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Only Complaint I have ATM is the Server Renting, still does not work. Apart from that it runs pretty smooth since a while now.

DrkLord

DrkLord

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
seeing this is where people will be making honest comments about the game seems like a good place to ask. Is BF4 worth it? the other XB 1 games I have bought (Watch Dogs / Metal Gear Solid) have been a bust. Am I looking at the same frustrating experience with BF4 or is it a good game that merits a purchase?

Osama Bin Lolling

Osama Bin Lolling

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
seeing this is where people will be making honest comments about the game seems like a good place to ask. Is BF4 worth it? the other XB 1 games I have bought (Watch Dogs / Metal Gear Solid) have been a bust. Am I looking at the same frustrating experience with BF4 or is it a good game that merits a purchase?
In my opinion it's a great game and definitely worth the money. However, as with any fps, there are those super frustrating moments that happen to everyone. I haven't played it on next gen but my friends that do say it's beautiful. (I'm stuck on 360)

DrkLord

DrkLord

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In my opinion it's a great game and definitely worth the money. However, as with any fps, there are those super frustrating moments that happen to everyone
Ya I can understand that, I think what is making me so hesitant is just the fact that I have always played CoD and Halo which have very different feels from BF

Freedom

Freedom

♥ αℓℓ σяìɠìиαℓ ♥
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont like when i get in a bad lobby and everyone is b****ing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register