• Thread starter snipemanmike
  • Start date
  • Views 952
snipemanmike

snipemanmike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, with the next xbox coming out next year. I was thinking if EA doesn't make a bf4 or any knew battlefield for that matter, will we be able to play bf3 on the highest graphical setting possible; because I have seen and know that battlefield 3 for xbox is garbage compared to a pc playing it on ultra. I would rather wait a year than pay 3000$ for a pc just to play battlefield(on ultra) and plus i love the 360 controller.

Kyhai

Kyhai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Microsoft is going cheap. They are probably going to up the graphics card 1 generation

snipemanmike

snipemanmike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not sure what generation 1 is. My laptop has a gt540m 1 gig graphics card.

dMDzn

oRushez

Experienced Veteran Programmer Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
So, with the next xbox coming out next year. I was thinking if EA doesn't make a bf4 or any knew battlefield for that matter, will we be able to play bf3 on the highest graphical setting possible; because I have seen and know that battlefield 3 for xbox is garbage compared to a pc playing it on ultra. I would rather wait a year than pay 3000$ for a pc just to play battlefield(on ultra) and plus i love the 360 controller.
My $1500 PC can run BF3 on Ultra at 50+FPS

DnB

DnB

Enthusiast
Donator Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, that's your internet speed? That's crazy. Do you live near the exchange or what?
hes at college, most colleges have insane connections to handle all the frequent usage the internet gets.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
hes at college, most colleges have insane connections to handle all the frequent usage the internet gets.

Lucky. Lol. Bet he pulls host EVERY time.

snipemanmike

snipemanmike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
in my game design class we get to bring in our own pc's for the semester.

S

seanpr92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im guessing the next game would be battlefield bad company 3 also i think the next xbox should have at least 1GB ram as they already cope with 512mb and maybe 2GB gpu and also better cooling and i think ms learnt there lesson by now lol as i dont see many rrod now days

nodonut4u

nodonut4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread... is going places. And no XBox 720 next year haha.

S

seanpr92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yer i know plus xbox 720 is a crap name and has been the name rumored since the 360 launch

K

kbzon312

Reaction score
Sin$
the new xbox havent even been announced, plus you can use the xbox controller on PC... the only thing keeping me from PC gaming is the money :frown:

Roach

xRoach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im guessing the next game would be battlefield bad company 3 also i think the next xbox should have at least 1GB ram as they already cope with 512mb and maybe 2GB gpu and also better cooling and i think ms learnt there lesson by now lol as i dont see many rrod now days
If they use the same design they used on the 360 than the GPU and CPU will be sharing the RAM.

Top Bottom
Login
Register