What's new

Discussion Battlefield 3 vs. Modern Warfare 3

• Thread starter trikshot4dawin
  • Start date
  • Views 315
T

trikshot4dawin

Reaction score
For the last three days I have played the battlefield 3 beta on XBL and it hasn't made the slightest impression on me at all. First off the battlefield 3's graphic sucked and the MW3 gameplay shows off the graphics and they looked good. Also everyone hated the game Homefront which is what battlefield 3 reminded me of and medal of honor which was pretty good. MW3 is a good game for campaign and multiplayer while battlefield 3 is just a campaign game. I highly recommend that you spend your money on MW3

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Battlefield > Cod

That's all i'm going to say.

B

Board Message

Getting There
Free Hoster Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
How many times do people have to say this:

Its a beta! Dice toned down the graphics and destruction so the beta wouldn't be so large and even more glitchy. They even said it them self that the beta's graphics and all that will not be the same in the final build of the game.

Wraige

Wraige

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know how many times I have to stat this but it is a Battlefield 3 BETA the game is still working progress so you can't expect the world of it and if you do your just ignorant and thick headed. And I'm pretty sure MW3 didn't have a Beta oh wait... they didn't that's right and the reason for that I'm pretty for sure is because it's pretty much just a Map pack for MW2 it's just the exact same as all there is new maps a few guns etc. and if they were to release the Beta people would gain to release that and they would lose big sales except for the stubborn CoD Fanboys ages 12 and under haha. :tongue:

Tenser

Tenser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graphics: Battlefield > MW3
Gameplay: MW3 > Battlefield
Customization: MW3 > Battlefield
Leveling system: MW3 > Battlefield
More fun: MW3 > Battlefield

(personal opinion)

Top Bottom