• Start date
  • Views 1,103
D

DatCoolBlackie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Q1: How Should I fire my weapon? Auto/Burst/or rapid tapping
A: You defiantly want to go fully auto, You will notice after the first couple shots go off, the gun will start to steady and the recoil will become predictable and you moving targets will drop..
-Bursting has alot of vertical/horizontal recoil and is just not fast enough at killing
-Single shotting works good too! BUT it takes more time and may result in you getting taken out first!

-SniperTip-
Sniping in this game is very good due to the fact that its easy to blend in and hide yourself, So most of your enemies will not know where they are getting shot from..

-There is a great sniping island near the defenders spawn, To your left I believe just a minute of swimming will get you there, Place a Mobile re spawn point there and your K/D will thank you..

-Try to get familiar without using any sort of scope, JUST iron sights on your semi auto snipers...
Why? Because The Recoil is noticeably less and turns the sniper into a high powered battle rifle.. and will make you into a versatile force to be reckoned with.

-And don't forget to mark enemies
It helps your team and it could help you because if they escape from you and try to pop out from a different direction.. You will be able to expect their general direction where they ran off to.

This was just some simple tips that Have really helped me survive in the battlefield beta.. And hopefully they will help you.. I know not a lot of people even knew u can take of the scope of the snipers..

B

BaBaBaseline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Q1: How Should I fire my weapon? Auto/Burst/or rapid tapping
A: You defiantly want to go fully auto, You will notice after the first couple shots go off, the gun will start to steady and the recoil will become predictable and you moving targets will drop..
-Bursting has alot of vertical/horizontal recoil and is just not fast enough at killing
-Single shotting works good too! BUT it takes more time and may result in you getting taken out first!

-SniperTip-
Sniping in this game is very good due to the fact that its easy to blend in and hide yourself, So most of your enemies will not know where they are getting shot from..

-There is a great sniping island near the defenders spawn, To your left I believe just a minute of swimming will get you there, Place a Mobile re spawn point there and your K/D will thank you..

-Try to get familiar without using any sort of scope, JUST iron sights on your semi auto snipers...
Why? Because The Recoil is noticeably less and turns the sniper into a high powered battle rifle.. and will make you into a versatile force to be reckoned with.

-And don't forget to mark enemies
It helps your team and it could help you because if they escape from you and try to pop out from a different direction.. You will be able to expect their general direction where they ran off to.

This was just some simple tips that Have really helped me survive in the battlefield beta.. And hopefully they will help you.. I know not a lot of people even knew u can take of the scope of the snipers..
Semi-related question, how do use the straight-pull bolt, the description said it allows you to load more rounds into the chamber without leaving the scope but I can't seem to get it to work.

D

DatCoolBlackie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Semi-related question, how do use the straight-pull bolt, the description said it allows you to load more rounds into the chamber without leaving the scope but I can't seem to get it to work.

Hey man, Unfortunately its bugged and is just broken and doesn't work at all.. It would be an awesome attachment if it worked.. I Think it still re loads faster so that's kinda good!

Bayzer

Bayzer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Quick question - How do you mark players? I have hit the back button several times and heard the beeping, but I could be looking at someone in the face and not mark them.

ERRM

ERRM

Trololo
Reaction score
Sin$
Quick question - How do you mark players? I have hit the back button several times and heard the beeping, but I could be looking at someone in the face and not mark them.

Do you have your sights pulled up on them? I'm pretty sure you have to be aimed in before you can spot.

D

DatCoolBlackie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Yes make sure that u are aimed down your sights and dont spam it.. Only try spot if ur on the mark and have a target.. If u spam around then it stops working well.. Also the beta is pretty buggy/laggy so messed up things like that just happen

Top Bottom
Login
Register