Discussion Battlefield 3 Open Beta Statistics Released

Tankzz

Tankzz

"Innocent Fluffy Bunny Rabbit Killer"
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ZyPHy.jpeg

Dice has released their information numbers regarding Battlefield 3 beta participation and other fun numbers. The level of participation is amazing and should have allowed Dice to work out some of the known and unknown bugs before the games release on October 25th, 2011. This also means that the game should be nice and polished for the million dollar release tournament that they are hosting. The tournament is to be played on the xbox 360.

The Numbers:
  • 47 billion shots were fires
  • 2.2 billion regenerated health contributed by Assault players
  • 19 million people “lost their dog tags at the end of a knife”
  • 21 million M-Com stations bit the dust
  • 635.6 meters was the longest headshot record
  • 1.5 billion kills were registered
  • 8,125,310 users played the Battlefield 3 open beta

Jamie

Jamie

JOLO (Jamie Only Lives Once)
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
With those kind of statistics there shouldn't be no server problems from day one and I wonder who got the headshot.

O

Oleh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would be pretty good if they had a leaderboard for stuff like that headshot. with automatic upload of a replay :biggrin:

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome stats!! Headshot record holder should get something! If there was a stat for most C4 Kills, I think I would take it.

OctaVariuM

OctaVariuM

+4626-COMFORTZONE
VIP
Retired
Journalist MotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting statistics, but I am still on the fence about buying the game, since MW3 is right around the corner and I tend to play it a lot more.

Scrupulous

Scrupulous

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Where would you hit that headshot from without hitting a corner or some s***

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting statistics, but I am still on the fence about buying the game, since MW3 is right around the corner and I tend to play it a lot more.
GET IT! for PC that is lol. Im getting MW3 also but just for making videos, ill def be playing this more!

WickedxJosh

WickedxJosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My record was 346 meters so I am quite impressed. Must have had to have to scope not even able to see the guy because I remember at 346 meters it was just under half way above the guy.

Where would you hit that headshot from without hitting a corner or some s***

Bet it involved the rocks by the water, next to the subway hole, all the way to the back right corner of the map. You have a good view from those rocks but I never would have said it was over 600 meters...

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
My record was 346 meters so I am quite impressed. Must have had to have to scope not even able to see the guy because I remember at 346 meters it was just under half way above the guy.

Bet it involved the rocks by the water, next to the subway hole, all the way to the back right corner of there. You have a good view from those rocks but I never would have said it was over 600 meters...

PC players got a chance to play on Caspian Borders which is HUGE!!!!!!!!!! so it could've been on there.

WickedxJosh

WickedxJosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PC players got a chance to play on Caspian Borders which is HUGE!!!!!!!!!! so it could've been on there.

Ah, thats right. Because at 364 meters I was pretty much as far back as I could go and hit the guy about as far into the other corner as possible.

Gnarles

Gnarles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Caspian Border is/was massive. Had to be on there. Such a good map. I LOVE the play style of the huge maps. All you jerks keep flying around. I will just shoot you down with my stingers and keep some other morons off of our objectives.

Amazing game. I am so excited to play again upon the release. :frantics:

Pre-ordered on Origin for PC and pre-ordered the Limited (hardened?)* edition on PS3 (stupid g/f not having a decent PC).
*Whatever it was, it has the extra map with it.

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
My longest headshot was 453m. That was nearly the whole map.

Top Bottom
Login
Register