What's new

Discussion Battlefield 3 Let the Destruction Begin

Tankzz

Tankzz

"Innocent Fluffy Bunny Rabbit Killer"
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
For those of you that did not know, the destruction engine for Battlefield 3 was not added to the beta. Well Get ready for retail, because it sure as hell is in there. :tongue:

UNRIVALED DESTRUCTION.
SAY GOODBYE TO CAMPERS.

IN BATTLEFIELD 3, THE BATTLEFIELD IS DESTRUCTIBLE. THIS MEANS YOU CAN ANNIHILATE BUILDINGS, DEMOLISH COVER, AND EVEN SHOOT THROUGH WALLS TO ELIMINATE THAT GUY CROUCHING BEHIND THE THIRD FLOOR WINDOWSILL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbAl5NIFRGQ

W

Wackoe100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is the best trailer so far!!! I actually am really excited to get this now!

Chloroform

Capt Numbnutz

Forum Addict Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
I canceled my pre-order today at gamestop, I'm switching it over to bestbuy. can't wait for the destruction and mayhem to begin.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
You know what's sad, a lot of people cancelled pre-orders or have lost interest in BF3 because they were not satisfied with the beta, something that does not even represent the final quality of the game.

You know what else is sad? COD noobs are going to sell BF3 within the first 4 weeks, because they can no longer camp due to the environment around them being capable of killing 'em.

Nonetheless, Dice have done a terrific job with the environment. Gives it a realistic feel, one that many FPS games have been missing for quite some time.

Bar Starred

YourMumOnToast9

Contributor
Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
stevo9871

stevo9871

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Too bad that trailer is all pc footage and i am too poor to get a better desktop.

ThE 0n3

ThE 0n3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The was statements made that distruction would be LIMITED, that means no more leveling out and flattening maps with tanks. :frown:

Josef Stalin

Josef Stalin

Retired
Retired
MotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
MW3 kids will be so jealous when they see this

Best trailer I have seen yet

E

Emperor Zurg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For those of you that did not know, the destruction engine for Battlefield 3 was not added to the beta. Well Get ready for retail, because it sure as hell is in there. :tongue:

Tankzz, you must have been the first view on this video! Haha.

And please, put that avatar away! Scaring the s*** out of me :wink:

Parohdox

Demo Modz

I Love the Illuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
I Wasn't going to Get this. But Im going to Head to Game stop and Pre-Order tomorrow Just because of this trailer.

Black Magic

Black Magic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Holy s*** balls, you can actually bring down the massive pole in Caspian Border! When I get this game, I'm going into a private match, then shooting it down with a tank while simultaneously crying :frantics:

Just noticed the jet gets annihilated by the pole! Totally fricken awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't wait!!! We all better play together!!! I think I'll be good to run on Ultra:smile:

AMD Phenom II Qaud-Core 970
Radeon 6870 1GB ram
64 SSD
8GB DDR3 Ram

If I can't handle the ultra I'm gonna be mad!

Top Bottom
Login
Register