What's new

Discussion Battlefield 3 is not a very good game.

• Thread starter superspeed
  • Start date
  • Views 7,950

What do you think of this game?

• I love it!

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • It is an ok game.

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • This game is sucks. Don't buy it!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MonsterOnXbox

MonsterOnXbox

Because it's in all of us!
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me or does this game really suck? First off there is no cover system which is a very big dissapointment to me. There is little difference in the graphics between this game and Battlefield 2. There is no in game selection of weapons other than those on dead bodies. The game requires that you have a official MS hard drive to install the HD graphics. When breeching doors you don't have the option to throw grenades. I figured with MW3 aroung the corner they would actually improve on this game.
In the cover system there's something called suppressive fire, that is one cover system in a way! (Correct me if i'm wrong!)

7s ragdoll

7s ragdoll

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me or does this game really suck? First off there is no cover system which is a very big dissapointment to me. There is little difference in the graphics between this game and Battlefield 2. There is no in game selection of weapons other than those on dead bodies. The game requires that you have a official MS hard drive to install the HD graphics. When breeching doors you don't have the option to throw grenades. I figured with MW3 aroung the corner they would actually improve on this game.
Jesus are you frickin high? The graphics have changed so unbelievably much that it's crazy, course ms are only going to let you use their own hard drives because if you don't have theirs then you are using their s*** to do illegal stuff like burnt games. So therye just protecting their own asses which is fair. this isn't killzone or anything like that, being able to throw grenades really isnt a loss at all, same for the cover system. Improve this game? It's almost as good as it is going to get, which is frickin amazing.

T o n y

T o n y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
have you not seen the wii version after installing the HD mod for it? it's ****in' sweet tits
i havnt touched the my wii (thats what she said. its old. stop it) since super mario galaxy lol
is it really that good? o.o

W

Wonton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all, BF3's graphics are a huge improvement to BF2 AND BFBC2.

I don't care whether you're on PC or Xbox 360, I can tell that there is an improvement. What is your argument based off of? That you expected the game to look better? I thought the beta played pretty well, graphics aren't everything you know.

Honestly I think you're just plain trolling because I could go into the MW3 section and say "MW3 is not a very good game" and use the exact same arguments that you've said about how I expected more and there is no graphical improvement to the game...

There is no need for this, all games have their flaws...

This would be my argument for MW3: "Is it just me or does this game really suck? First off there is no cover system which is a very big dissapointment to me. There is little difference in the graphics between this game and Modern Warfare 2. There is no in game selection of weapons other than those on dead bodies. The game requires that you have a official MS hard drive to install the HD graphics. OH WAIT THERE ARE NO HD GRAPHICS LOOOOL. When breaching doors you don't have the option to throw grenades. I figured with BF3 aroung the corner they would actually improve on this game."

hahaha.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
i havnt touched the my wii (thats what she said. its old. stop it) since super mario galaxy lol
is it really that good? o.o

Holy s***. The gfx are actually up there. And if u install the modchip that ups the gfx, now u have a game. And the wii mote is extremely accurate

shaddy

shaddy

I am SHADDY t-_-t
Chatty Kathy Stickied Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hahaha this guy is too funny

But srsly
BF2 IS NOT BF:BAD COMPANY 2
BF3 IS NOT BF:BAD COMPANY 3
BATTLEFIELD=BATTLEFIELD..
Can't wait to get my hands on it later, wish I had a good pc

Wheen

Wheen

Bytesexual
Retired
Programmer Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
They are both made by Dice and EA!! How is that any different?
They took on the Bad Company name as to not tarnish the godlike reputation of the original series. Since the original Battlefield series, BF1942, BF2, and BF2142, were huge, PC exclusive, 64-player fun-fests. Bad Company was a much smaller, more physics-oriented, console exclusive. They forked the franchise into the BF and BF:BC series, since both were monumentally different games. The only reason they kept the Battlefield name was to capitalize off of it. Similar to how COD:MW2 was originally just going to be named Modern Warfare 2, but 70-something percent of the people interviewed didn't know that it was a sequel to COD4, so they added the Call of Duty back on to capitalize off of that.

superspeed

superspeed

XBLSE Lifetime member
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You guys are too funny!! You're all getting so upset because I don't like the game very much and am pointing out the things I don't like about it. All I'm saying is I expected it to be a better game.

Gambino

The Chaos

[LAUGHING FACE EMOJI]
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
You guys are too funny!! You're all getting so upset because I don't like the game very much and am pointing out the things I don't like about it. All I'm saying is I expected it to be a better game.
No, people are disappointed because you have little to no knowledge of the game and you have nerve to criticize on it so ignorantly..

xRec

xRec

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1st off:

lol

2nd off:

there's much more to this game than meets the eye. they really put in lots of little details. seeing as how your some kid who just plays videogames, you wouldn't notice it. so let me school you. seeing as how i've only played about 4 levels, i can only go so far.

1st: the words they use.
CoD cannot match what the battlefield series has done. little things like "tengo right" "tengo left" are real things we say in battle. and they have them in a videogame.

2nd:the weapons

okay, so the m16a4 in real life is not fully auto. but besides that, BF3 has done something that i've been waiting for for a long time. the weapons are actually realistic. not that they look real, lots of games have that. but the way they act. lots of games love to exaggerate the feel or the sound of weapons. but not this one, they have everything just right. when i first got the m16a4 in this game, i immediately fell in love with the virtual version. i've shot the real thing, and this is as real for a videogame version that your ever going to get.

3rd: they used ****in' zulu time

letme tell you this. you have no idea in hell what zulu time is. but that's it, they didn't care if not everyone knew. they did their research and they have even the smallest of things in this game. i saw zulu, and i was like "f*** yeah, i know mw3 won't have that". but i guess they wouldn't....isn't mw3 in the US? if so, then no zulu needed.
2nd off the m16 if fully auto. dumb ****

Rokr

MistahRokr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was saying for everone calling me a retard for having an opinion on the game grow up and quit being childish. If you disagree then fine say you disagree there is no reason for calling people names because they have an opinion. I'm sorry if you took what I said the wrong way I was not calling you a retard.

That on PC?
PC or Xbox 360 they are both practically the same looking.

Desire

Desire

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Legendary Veteran End of the Year 2011
Reaction score
Sin$
How can you judge a game based on playing < two days? To be honest, I haven't got it yet, but I will soon enough. And I am pretty sure I will like it, as I loved the beta.

O

Ozyriis

Reaction score
Sin$
I agree there is a certain level of hype behind it but I find it to be very fun.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
2nd off the m16 if fully auto. dumb ****

Okay dumba**. I didn't know it was the m16a3 in the game. The m16a4is not fully auto. And actually, the m16 was made back in the vietnam time frame, the m16 is not fully auto.

Top Bottom
Login
Register