What's new

Discussion Battlefield 3 is not a very good game.

• Thread starter superspeed
  • Start date
  • Views 7,952

What do you think of this game?

• I love it!

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • It is an ok game.

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • This game is sucks. Don't buy it!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
superspeed

superspeed

XBLSE Lifetime member
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
http://gyazo.com/804...31708ec45eed660
I rather buy a game new and get some free map packs in the future rather than buy a new game and having to pay for some map packs in the future. (wont let me use img extension for some reason >.>)
Only those who pre ordered the game will get Karkand map pack free along with a few weapons and ammo in the physical warfare pack.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
There you go, it should be noted however, that literally every gun can be made fully auto. Tampering with the firing mechanism to adjust rate of fire is only to improve accuracy. If you've ever fired a fully automatic gun in real life, they're mostly only used for covering / suppressive fire.

I've fired the m249 and m240.....when u have power like that, the enemy seems to run away :wink:

Elle

Elle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
From what I hear about this 8GB download just for the HD that was supposedly one of the key selling points of this game, I'd say this is a rather large fail. I know more than half a dozen people with 4GB Xbox's and, with the recession, I imagine the majority of players have that same consol (Don't flame about how everyone here has more than 4GB, because obviously if you're on a forum, you care enough to spend your money on it). I played the Beta, and I own Bad Company. Both disapointed me. Not purely for the game, but for the play style it encouraged. The game is all about camping, and while this is very realistic, it is boring, and very easy. All this s*** about "Battlefield 3 being realistic" is completly idiotic, becuse as far as I know, most people play videogames to have fun in a non-real environment. When was the last time you played Oblivion, or Fable, or Mass Effect, or Assassins Creed, and though, "Well this game is okay, but it could really pick up in the realisim department by haveing a '24 hour, real time' clock, with a mandatory 8 hours sleep. Oh and if you forget to feed him for a few days, sucks to be you, he starved to death as his loved ones wondered why he wasn't moving..." Probably never...

Shatter

Shatter

Reaction score
Sin$
I got it for the PC and it looks good at 120-140fps on this 42" 1080p tv...

I played the beta on the 360 and it plays a lot diffrent then the pc version.

HavocFilms

havocishere

Mr. Mazda
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, out of those 27 votes, at least 20 of them are cod boy fans.

Graphic Difference between BfBC2-BF3

943204644d1269852567-bad-company-2-trailers-screenshots-news-bfbc2-20100328-025151.jpg

bf3hd2.jpg

Yeah.. I see no difference. lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register