Discussion Battlefield 1943 (Glitch)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by No121Else, Jul 9, 2009 with 6 replies and 907 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No121Else

No121Else Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So this is the first glitch for this game I hope :tongue: but yeah I found it today. Not effect to some on this site but non the less a glitch.

So I was messing around the tutorial today and happened to crouch jump on a table and it launched straight up about 100 feet lol, haven't found any other use yet except to jump on edges of tables or boxes or chairs and launch them straight into the air :/ you can practice shooting, but figured this would be funny for someone so why not share.

Also you can attach C4 to a planes wheels and the C4 will actually be stuck inside the plane when the wheels retract :/ lol sorry felt like sharing some things I found

2. localyour

localyour Newbie

Ratings:
    Can you show where this glitch is located so I can record in HD with a HD PVR I had got 4 days ago, just add me on xbox live.
    P.S. finding the glitch will go to you.

3. OP
    No121Else

No121Else Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. enjoi4853

enjoi4853 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hmm, I have a PS3 but I have no idea where the location is lol. Do you think you can tell me where it is?

5. OP
    No121Else

No121Else Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Its any wooden table or box in the game anywhere... there is one you can do it

6. Downin

Downin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can you say a specific location that works good?

7. OP
    No121Else

No121Else Enthusiast

Ratings:
    uhh not really any base on Wake island works well. I haven't tried on the other maps