What's new

Discussion Battle Royale vs Save The World

• Thread starter Giraffez
  • Start date
  • Views 3,669

Do you prefer Battle Royale or Save The World?

• Total voters
Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Both modes are incredibly different, and I'm interested to see who prefers what and for which reasons. I've only played Battle Royale, so my opinion would be bias.

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Save The World. I'm not a competitive person and I enjoy being able to play solo. That along with the facts that the Husks are interesting and there are TONS of events for Save The World. I also am a bit of a collector for the event items/heroes.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Save The World. I'm not a competitive person and I enjoy being able to play solo. That along with the facts that the Husks are interesting and there are TONS of events for Save The World. I also am a bit of a collector for the event items/heroes.
StW as well. The battle royal aspect isn’t for me imo. I am a competitive player but it’s not how I expected it to go. Just wish most people in StW were actually decent and knew how to play it better.

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wish most people in StW were actually decent and knew how to play it better.
IKR?! I don't understand how some people can be power level 30+ and still not know how to play...

Stocks

Stocks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Battle Royale is a much more competitive and fast paced game whereas StW is a more slower and less competitive mode.

L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Legendary Veteran Programmer Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
I like them both but honestly when i want to chill out i play save the world

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Started with battle Royale loved and hated it (mostly because the controls ) Now I’m on PvE I believe it really helps you prepare to be a much better Royale player and the ability to acquire V-bucks is also a great addition.

PvE is underrated has a giant learning curve with a good level of difficulty, for me I vote Save the world.

Their should be a vote on this thread be interesting to see that :tongue:

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Started with battle Royale loved and hated it (mostly because the controls ) Now I’m on PvE I believe it really helps you prepare to be a much better Royale player and the ability to acquire V-bucks is also a great addition.

PvE is underrated has a giant learning curve with a good level of difficulty, for me I vote Save the world.

Their should be a vote on this thread be interesting to see that :tongue:
I noticed that STW will be free at some point this year, so that’s really holding me back from buying it. It does seem quite fun though, from what I’ve heard/seen anyway.

I didn’t think about adding a poll previously, but that would be a good addition so I’ve gone ahead and added one.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Both modes are incredibly different, and I'm interested to see who prefers what and for which reasons. I've only played Battle Royale, so my opinion would be bias.
Battle Royale, the genre is addicting, I like PVP, and I'm not as much a story campaign gamer.

CrazyShop

CrazyShop

Reaction score
Sin$
Battle Royale. It is way more interesting and competive.
Save the world is not a finished game. It is still in a Beta Phase and contains bugs.

S

serkleb

Reaction score
Sin$
Battle Royale. It is way more interesting and competive.
Save the world is not a finished game. It is still in a Beta Phase and contains bugs.
Battle Royale isn’t finished and contains more bugs my guy.

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I played Royale casually while I played GTA and i bought stw about 80 days ago ( daily logins )
I’m nearly in twine I am high enough power level though I’ve slowed down playing a lot, all I do nowadays is collect daily’s and reasearch points on save the world.

Feels good getting some exclusive content from save the world before it possibly is released for free

The thrill you get for winning a Royale game is incomparable too any video game I’ve ever played. All the different game modes are astounding , I’d love a capture the flag mode, although some of the new things added are questionable pop rocks, the trolley?? Really..

I like both game modes equally some days all I want to do is play Royale and vice versa.
I wish they could put reasearch and a daily login function for mobile phones for save the world would just make life easier for me, can be kind’ve difficult logging in some days

I consider myself a pve player/pvp wannabe although I play builder pro and I like to make fun of those ‘kids’ that claim to be great builders on other control schemes , than proceed to get ‘banged’ in squads and are screaming for a revive.

Top Bottom
Login
Register