Unsolved Battle pass question???

• Thread starter Get Bamboozled
  • Start date
  • Views 1,257
G

Get Bamboozled

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reached level 155 before the season restarted just to put that out there Idk why but just did.
First ? How does the leveling up tiers for the battle pass work? Like what to do to unlock tiers faster or how does that work period. Second ? Is the regular leveling system tied into the battle pass leveling system? Cause I have notice I go up 4 levels (in rank ) before even unlocking 1 battle pass tier.
So could anybody help/ Give me any info on how the whole thing works? Sorry for such a noob *** ? I thought the reason they rest back to 55 is cause each level was tied to the battle pass tiers, So I am just lost. Thanks for the help..If I get any. Lol have a wonderful day/Night depending where you are from.

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Premium
Reaction score
Ok so the battle pass and leveling system are not linked. By the looks of it to me, it gives you a different set of challenges each season from level 56 - 155 + now the battle pass. I personally hate this new system. Prestiging was 100x better.

O

OMGnanerpus

Regular Everyday Normal MF
Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
This CoD has "seasons", and your level resets to level 55 at the end of every Season. So the level 155 won't ever last forever :frown:

No idea on how Battlepass leveling works. It seems that faster SPM gamemodes give more Battlepass xp than slower gamemodes, but that could just be my mind playing tricks on me. lol

L

legiit modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This CoD has "seasons", and your level resets to level 55 at the end of every Season. So the level 155 won't ever last forever :frown:

No idea on how Battlepass leveling works. It seems that faster SPM gamemodes give more Battlepass xp than slower gamemodes, but that could just be my mind playing tricks on me. lol
Nope not playing tricks on you play rust and shipment it's way faster I'm level 86 on tier 57 just from playing rust all weekend lol so what you say is very true and domination and kill confirmed are the modes to do

T

Teb

Pro Doucher
Reaction score
The battle pass xp system is based off of every kill/ objective you take/defend. You don't have to play higher spm modes to get battle pass quicker. I play only search and destroy and my battle pass is already 80 for season 2. After every game it shows you the outcome and what you did to earn battlepass xp.

Top Bottom