What's new

Solved Batman Arkham City

• Thread starter bloodeagle1964
  • Start date
  • Views 8,651
B

bloodeagle1964

Reaction score
this will run perfectly on my non jtag but on my Jtag running freeboot and freestyle 2.0 dashlaunch 2.24 when i put the disc in the drive it loads and then comes up with a fatal crash interception , going to try installing via GOD to see if that cures it just interested to know if anyone else has come across this problem on a Jtag mine is a Xenon Update runs fine as a GOD file inc dlc , jus an anomaly with it in iso format for some reason

slvrndblck34

slvrndblck34

Getting There
Reaction score
On my Jtag I get to the screen where you press A to start the game and after I do that it goes back to the same screen, but no error messages and doesn't load the game, but it does work on my flashed xbox360 with LT 2.0

E

EvilU

Reaction score
On my xbox it says "Please download the game again" right after im hitting start on it.

iv'e installed the new dashlanch, also used the newest NXE2GOD.

but no good.

any help?

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Did you guys get the iso version then convert it with wx360? I'm playing it fine with no problems on the lastest freeboot.

Z

zander145

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Downloaded the G.O.D and after the start catwomen part at the end of it I get a fatal error has been intercepted and then when I try and go to XeXMenu it also crashes.
Newest FSD, And dash launch 2.24

eazymoney94

eazymoney94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok you need to run the iso through wx360, also the one i dwnloaded it was ready to go from when it finished dwnloaded, i just looked in the folder to see if it had a xex and then ran through the other folders to make sure other files were in there for a successful play i had no issues with mine.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
ok you need to run the iso through wx360, also the one i dwnloaded it was ready to go from when it finished dwnloaded, i just looked in the folder to see if it had a xex and then ran through the other folders to make sure other files were in there for a successful play i had no issues with mine.

OP look for the iso version then do what easzymoney said. If you need a link for the iso pm me.

B

bloodeagle1964

Reaction score
i used iso2god 1.36 to convert the iso image complex version then uploaded to freestyle dash using jtag manager , and it now runs fine

J

Jimmmy

Reaction score
i used iso2god 1.36 to convert the iso image complex version then uploaded to freestyle dash using jtag manager , and it now runs fine

I found a copy of the new exiso XDG3 version and I used that (to extract) and it worked perfectly but I was wondering why my Jtag won't play the actual disc? Link to forum where new exiso is: Thanks Twisted Impulse!

http://www.se7ensins...8-xgd3-on-jtag/

Just like the 2nd poster I just happened to have a non-Jtag sitting here plugged that in with LT 2.0 and it plays the disc fine, but when I run the disc on my Jtag it just goes to a black screen and I'm frozen..

Any thoughts?

eazymoney94

eazymoney94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jimmy the one you downloaded is a disc rip so the file you downloaded will not play on a jtag it will keep giving you that error in wx360 you need to find a new download hint hint 360iso go in jtag game section you will find it there. had that happen when i was downloading dark souls just needed to find different download..

L

latelevel

Reaction score
So I was never able to fix the problem that so many have with this game, until now. So I'm running the ConnectX plugin and thought I would try streaming Batman: Arkham City from a shared folder on my computer. And with the exact same files used on my Jtag (That won't start the game, gives me a "I need to re-download the game" error.) it worked through the ConX plugin. I've searched many forums over the last few months for a solution, none of them worked for me, but this did so I felt it was worth it to bump an old thread, in hopes it will allow someone to play the game who couldn't have without using ConnectX. If you aren't familiar with what it is, it's a FreeStyle Dash plugin, that requires a computer with a shared folder, the ConX plugin, FreeStyle Dash, and Dashlaunch to work. All of which shouldn't be a problem to install, there are many tuts out there, just use search. Here is a link on how to set up ConnectX, step-by-step. [Click here to view this link]

Top Bottom
Login
Register