What's new

Batman: Arkham City question

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
So, my friend got an extra copy of Arkham City that he didn't order but wasn't charged for and gave it to me. (Not relevant, just felt like adding) So, I was told it was in the new disc format. My 360 is from late 2007 and when I start Arkham City, it sits in a black screen for around 15-20 seconds before anything actually shows up. This hasn't happened with any game before and when I went to try and go to the dashboard, the screen went black and just stayed like that. I tried going to the dashboard while the black screen was there and my xbox froze.

Has anyone else has this problem? It's not that big of a deal for me, it's just I don't feel like turning my xbox off every time I want to dashboard.

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
so thats where my copy is, i pre orderd. with overnight shipping, and still dont have it..... hmmmmmm

Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This actually happened to me on my Slim. I got annoyed of it, so I just stopped playing it, and traded it in to GameStop. I never found a way to fix it. :/

Chloroform

Capt Numbnutz

Forum Addict Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
maybe it's just the disc. I would call up Rockstedy or email them about the problem. maybe they'll give you a new copy.

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure Xbox said any Xbox's that was made in a certain month in a certain date would have an issue with the new disc formats and would be e-mailed on how to get a replacement Xbox as an apology.

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure Xbox said any Xbox's that was made in a certain month in a certain date would have an issue with the new disc formats and would be e-mailed on how to get a replacement Xbox as an apology.

Never got the email.

maybe it's just the disc. I would call up Rockstedy or email them about the problem. maybe they'll give you a new copy.

The disc was literally brand new, just taken out of the case. It stopped after the first time though.

This actually happened to me on my Slim. I got annoyed of it, so I just stopped playing it, and traded it in to GameStop. I never found a way to fix it. :/

It stopped after the first time for me.

I did sell this game though, last weekend.

Top Bottom
Login
Register