• Thread starter Sn1per 117
  • Start date
  • Views 1,770
Sn1per 117

Sn1per 117

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I just looked through the game files and have found an easy way to mod the game. I haven't really tested anything or even played the game yet, but the game is definitely moddable. So far I've found a few useful things and will update and test when I have the time. I know it should work though. I've found things like notarget, teleport, kill all enemies, give all gadgets, super speed, unlock all upgrades, give health, etc. If you know what you're doing and just look at the files you'll see how easy it is :wink:

Sorry if anyone posted anything about modding this game, but I didn't find anything when I searched.

C

chrisco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its weird, lots of the newer games have been easy to mod, Except for BF3. i cant even xex mod that

Sn1per 117

Sn1per 117

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
its weird, lots of the newer games have been easy to mod, Except for BF3. i cant even xex mod that
Ya, seeing how BFBC2 was pretty much impenetrable, BF3 will probably be the same.

Sn1per 117

Sn1per 117

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
8242468068b5d9a221c18a98f8c7ca9c.png

I literally just finished downloading it so I'll be playing and tinkering around with it a lot on the weekend when I have more time.

Really? I have to check this out.

Ya, I might just post a tutorial on it later because it really is simple if you have the right tools.

T

TheQandAMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not big on modding things but I've got to admit this peaked my interest. Thank you for contributing. Have a great day.

Top Bottom
Login
Register