• Start date
  • Views 563
T

TheQandAMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi All,

As I'm sure you're all aware at this point the Energy drink NOS is giving away the Batman Beyond skin for one NOS point on there website. The only downside to this that I see is that you have to be based in the US to claim your prize. That being said I would like to help anyone who is not based in the US get a code. Seeing as how I drink quite a bit of NOS I'll be acquiring more points which means more codes. So here's the deal...

If you're a gamer who lives outside of the US and would like a Batman Beyond skin code please pm me and let me know what system you need it for and considering I'm not super rich this is going to happen on a first come first server basis. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
im glad to see someone other then me giving these away, ive given away about 12 or so in premium. keep up the good work

T

TheQandAMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you Pat. I'm trying my best to contribute to the community. Although it seems as if some people can't read directions. I wanna make this very clear to the people requesting codes from me. If you don't tell me what system you need the code for I can't get it for you. I've been asked for codes by a few people on here but only one person has actually told me what system they needed it for. That is why they got a code. I don't have a lot of money and NOS drinks aren't exactly the cheapest things on the planet. With that being said either tell me what system you need it for or you're not getting a code. Sorry.

Top Bottom
Login
Register