• Start date
  • Views 772
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

YouAreNotSugoi

Reaction score
Sin$
I got this weird glitch a long time ago. Basically, my exp was taken away and I was back to zero. I also checked my custom classes and all I had was an M9 in my primary slot in all of them. All the base weapons (i.e Ak47, M4) were locked. After playing, I unlocked more weapons but the base ones were still locked. I was able to get access to some weapons back by reseting my classes to default but I still can't select them when making a class. Is there any easy way to fix this? Can I go into a modded lobby, rank up to 55, prestige and that'll fix the issue or is it more complicated than that?

Sorry if this post breaks any rules I don't know about, I'm new here

Casp

Casp

VIP
VIP
Retired
Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This happened to one of my friends. He was reset, milked an XP Lobby until he was max rank, and those weapons were still unavailable for him. I deranked him to see if it would work, and he rebooted his console and it appeared to do so.

Upvote 0
Y

YouAreNotSugoi

Reaction score
Sin$
This happened to one of my friends. He was reset, milked an XP Lobby until he was max rank, and those weapons were still unavailable for him. I deranked him to see if it would work, and he rebooted his console and it appeared to do so.
Feel like helping a brother out?

Upvote 0
Smokey xKoVx

Smokey xKoVx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i think its the cod 4 servers doing this tbh. My friend made an account and went to play cod 4 and this happen to him. Really weird

Upvote 0
PEA HEAD

PEA HEAD

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Frame In Gold Experienced Veteran Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
i think its the cod 4 servers doing this tbh. My friend made an account and went to play cod 4 and this happen to him. Really weird
I just always thought it was people with menu's giving others Minus XP or that De-rank map infection thing.

Upvote 0
Majorr

Majorr

✪ Certified Host ✪
Premium
Free Hoster Reporter Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Usually when this happens I derank myself then use a mod menu and prestige myself to whatever.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register