What's new

Discussion Barret 50.cal or Intervention

K

ki3rz0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wats up people, i was thinking that everyone on MW2 would prefer intervention than Barret 50.cal because the first time i came on everyone was using intervention because it was the only Bolt-action sniper in the game. :blink:

Now nearly everyone use's a Barret (also as the intervention) they normally put fmj on to make the bullet more thicker and easier to kill the enemy. :lol:

So heres the question, WHAT DO YOU PREFER? Barret 50.cal or Intervention? :huh:

Please post your comments and think about what you think is better because to be honest the barret is a good and fun gun to use in Search & Destroy so please think about this before you post your comments. B)

Thx.

J

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
Reaction score
oooo hard one :biggrin:
for accuracy & stealth i have an intervention, for power and spraying, 50. cal.
I use both but i cant decide, good post :biggrin:

K

KillerBkild

Reaction score
im 7th prestige.
always used the intervention before this prestige.
think i only had 100 kills total with the barrett before 7th.
now i have over 1500. i only use my intervention in qs lobbys now.
barrett is beast

S

Sheaminator

Reaction score
Intervention for smaller maps (read: any), Barrett for bigger maps (derail, wasteland)

My only reasoning behind this is that I prefer no-scoping (if I have to) with the Intervention.

X

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Intervention FMJ All Day.

Barrett Thermal Spray is for Noobs IMO

K

KiKi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
where does thermal come in play? lol.
i prefer barrett .50 cal. call me superstitious or whatnot but i get less hitmarkers with the barrett.

B

Bow 2 ur mAsta

The Colossus of Clout
Reaction score
I use to play with the 50. But i started playing with the intervention and getting good a quickscoping. So needless to say i'm now hooked on it. Theres just a certain satisfaction when killing someone with that bolt action. SSSOOO SWWEEET

R

run187-

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
barret or wa2000 with hardline or cold blooded I hate the intervention overused gun that EVERYONE trys to quick scope with
It took one kid 7 trys from point blank to hit a guy who was even playing the game wish they would just switch to there
Secondary and leave the bollocks quick scoping in private matches where it belongs ..

S

swaq

Enthusiast
Reaction score
intervention you know why cause im pro

I

I EAT XP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pffff intervention fmg , barett is for n00bs <_<

Top Bottom