• Thread starter superrichie2825
  • Start date
  • Views 297
superrichie2825

superrichie2825

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I had a ps3 that I had jailbreak, codejacked, etc but which I did not use online. My question here is, do you know anyone who's actually got banned from jailbreaking. I don't mean ban from aimbots, wallhacks, etc. I am actually signing in while jailbroken. My goal has been to mod pshome which I will start to begin. I want to make sure that when I mod pshome and sign in that I will not get banned. I have a phat ps3, and have heard is harder to detect on a phat. I appreciate it.

FatRambo123

FatRambo123

Rolling Weed In RAW Papers, Taking Shots
Reaction score
Sin$
So I had a ps3 that I had jailbreak, codejacked, etc but which I did not use online. My question here is, do you know anyone who's actually got banned from jailbreaking. I don't mean ban from aimbots, wallhacks, etc. I am actually signing in while jailbroken. My goal has been to mod pshome which I will start to begin. I want to make sure that when I mod pshome and sign in that I will not get banned. I have a phat ps3, and have heard is harder to detect on a phat. I appreciate it.
Yep, many people have.... There's always a chance, the safer you play, less chance of a ban. If you ever get console banned just hit me up

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Just signing in and not doing anything will not get you detected fast. Modding online and such will. Although I've been modding MW2 for months and I've never received a ban, it all just depends on how careful you are.

superrichie2825

superrichie2825

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, many people have.... There's always a chance, the safer you play, less chance of a ban. If you ever get console banned just hit me up
Would something such as pshome mods get me banned. I have heard PlayStation has pretty much abandoned pshome, but I've seen plenty of people who have nodded pshome. 
Just signing in and not doing anything will not get you detected fast. Modding online and such will. Although I've been modding MW2 for months and I've never received a ban, it all just depends on how careful you are.
When you say modding online, I'm assuming you mean modded lobbies, and such?

Wolf

Wolf

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Would something such as pshome mods get me banned. I have heard PlayStation has pretty much abandoned pshome, but I've seen plenty of people who have nodded pshome. 

When you say modding online, I'm assuming you mean modded lobbies, and such?
Could be that, or just doing that Home mod. Anything that involves CCAPI or changing files.

superrichie2825

superrichie2825

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could be that, or just doing that Home mod. Anything that involves CCAPI or changing files.
Thank you. I appreciate this help greatly. 1 more question, if I "firewall" my ps3 via pc, and "codejack" (or temporary remove) myself from Sony, do you think it will still show me online on there servers?

Wolf

Wolf

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you. I appreciate this help greatly. 1 more question, if I "firewall" my ps3 via pc, and "codejack" (or temporary remove) myself from Sony, do you think it will still show me online on there servers?
I don't think you'd be able to connect to theirs. If anything, just disable media servers. That's what I do.

Top Bottom
Login
Register