Unsolved Banning regarding credit card fraud

• Thread starter H1tman
  • Start date
  • Views 306
H

H1tman

The Hedgehog Dilemma
Reaction score
I bought 2 games from a user here several years ago and later found out that they committed credit card fraud. Original I ask them if the games were bought using stolen credit cards and they said no, I stupidly believe them. For clarification, when i bought the games, the user would send me a generic account with the requested game. When i found out they were stolen i delete the account and the games. Im just curious if my there is a high chance that mymain account or xbox will be banned? Another reason is that I want to game share with a friend and was worried that once I do the process of account sharing it would raise a flag about the other accounts that had the games.

edit: I forgot to mention that the accounts with the games itself was banned.

Last edited:
V

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Reaction score
If it was years ago and nothing has happened and its also a known fact that fraud was commited then you’re probably okay.

H

H1tman

The Hedgehog Dilemma
Reaction score
If it was years ago and nothing has happened and its also a known fact that fraud was commited then you’re probably okay.
I forgot to metion that the accounts with the games itself was banned.

J

Jaykae

B*tch please.
Reaction score
You'll be fine...

I bought an account that had a game on it, the account was banned because of fraud, just like you. never bought from the same seller again and use my main account just fine, also gameshare with someone. :wink:

Top Bottom