What's new

Solved banning issue

• Thread starter jft9t6
  • Start date
  • Views 264
J

jft9t6

Reaction score
Hi can anybody help me my account got banned on pc I have asked steam and Rockstar to unlink my account so I can use my gta5 and all the keep saying is they cannot unlink a banned account is there any other was for me to remove my banned account so I can reuse my copy of gta5 thanks

M

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Hi can anybody help me my account got banned on pc I have asked steam and Rockstar to unlink my account so I can use my gta5 and all the keep saying is they cannot unlink a banned account is there any other was for me to remove my banned account so I can reuse my copy of gta5 thanks

You aren't gonna like this answer but I don't think there is. If you can get a copy of the Retail/SC version, you can then buy a key off a reputable website.

A

Aydind

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
There isn't another way, you need access to the account in order to unlink.

Top Bottom