• Start date
  • Views 635
D

DeanoY18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Righty

Ive got an xbox Arcade console. Not modded or anything. Ive got my account (FocusedDeano) That has been banned.
This was due to "marketplace Theft" (What happened was Fifa ultimate team the packs were :wink: Free so i took advantage and i ended up getting banned)

Anyhoo ive got a new account but what im wondering is

Is it possible to be able to get Saved data from my focuseddeano account onto my new one.
What i mean is, The football (soccer) players ive got on focuseddeano would i be able to transfer the saved data over to my new account somehow.

I hope this makes sence lmfao

Cheers guys

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, follow this tut, except the modded gamesave would be your banned profile's gamesave.

D

DeanoY18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh wow! awesome awesome awesome awesome.

Shall have a look for a usb - usb connector :biggrin: I hope ive got one :lol:

I asked the twitter microsoft support if connecting my box to laptop would work they said it would not be recognized :lol:

X

xBLAD3DxRANG3Rx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I asked the twitter microsoft support if connecting my box to laptop would work they said it would not be recognized :lol:

Well you would have to be pretty stupid but they could have taken that as connecting the console cables directly to the laptop lol....the way you worded it it could be read that way

EDIT:Ethernets cant do that.......do you have an external HDD anything like that a storage device of some sort that connects through USB works

D

DeanoY18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fair play Well happy now :biggrin:

Get to get my team back on fifaaaahhhh!!!!!

Cheers guys!

iLegend. Quality tutorial will help alot. Thank you

D

DeanoY18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive got a usb wire. So Xbox and laptop are connected together but nothing happen's so i take it the only way this is done is with a transfer cable?

Top Bottom
Login
Register