• Thread starter Ms Skizzy
  • Start date
  • Views 512
Ms Skizzy

Ms Skizzy

Corrupted
Reaction score
Sin$
My account got perma-banned a few days after buying bo3 digital deluxe edition from the marketplace for £79.99! Will I still be able to download the game and map packs even tho the account is banned?

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No I don't think you can get it back once your account is banned.

That's one reason why I buy all my games on a disk.

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
if it was on a xbox one console and you had the account set to my home on that console then yes you most likely will be able to download it still to the console unless it is already downloaded then you will still be able to boot it up once it is released.

Ms Skizzy

Ms Skizzy

Corrupted
Reaction score
Sin$
if it was on a xbox one console and you had the account set to my home on that console then yes you most likely will be able to download it still to the console unless it is already downloaded then you will still be able to boot it up once it is released.
Not sure about the dlc. I might contact my bank and try to get the money back... Never buying from the xbox store again.

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure about the dlc. I might contact my bank and try to get the money back... Never buying from the xbox store again.
ya DLC i dont know but i had a account of mine set as my home xbox and when it got banned all the games i bough transfered over to my other account pretty much i can delete what games i bough on te banned account and still download them from the new account i have just dont delete the banned account off the console.

Top Bottom
Login
Register