What's new

Question Banned or Temporarily Suspended?

• Thread starter Pianist Prodigy
  • Start date
  • Views 21,698
Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Everyone i got home and i try to sign on my cfw Cex Rogero 4.50 and all my accounts said "Access to Sony Entertainment Network from this system has been banned or temporarily suspended."does that mean all my accounts on my CFW is banned or does that mean its console banned and i also have GTA 5 activated on my CFW im asking is their way for me to deactivate it? And also is their way for me unban my accounts from my CFW? Anyone can help me out please and this is my first banned ever and before the banned lastnight i was using RTM Tool For GTA 5 but i was in a private session.

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Everyone i got home and i try to sign on my cfw Cex Rogero 4.50 and all my accounts said "Access to Sony Entertainment Network from this system has been banned or temporarily suspended."does that mean all my accounts on my CFW is banned or does that mean its console banned and i also have GTA 5 activated on my CFW im asking is their way for me to deactivate it? And also is their way for me unban my accounts from my CFW? Anyone can help me out please and this is my first banned ever and before the banned lastnight i was using RTM Tool For GTA 5 but i was in a private session.

Your Console ID has been banned from being able to access the Playstation Network. You will need to get a new private one, once you have one please follow Wolf's tut here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-unban-prevent-banning-on-psn.1118179/ his tut will walk you through everything you need to do to fix your ban. :wink:

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
hey thanks man and i look around but only can find public CID it can be helpful if u can direct to link where i can buy one

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
hey thanks man and i look around but only can find public CID it can be helpful if u can direct to link where i can buy one

I cannot think of a place off the top of my head but I suggest that you Google "PS3 Private Console ID" and see what you come up with :smile:

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
hey what if i have two accounts that are banned can i still get it unban?

When you get the new CID you will need to make a new PSN account. Your other 2 accounts will not be able to ever access PSN again but you can still play offline with them.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i'm having no luck finding a working CID all the public ones i try from wwww.consolecrunch.org don't work, and also i can't even find a legit CID seller

X

XAzNX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So wait I'm kinda confused sorry but is it completely ban or is it just suspended temporarily? Because on my system it clarify if I'm perm ban or temp suspended. Come someone please clarify this for me please thank you

Chips 98

Chips 98

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So wait I'm kinda confused sorry but is it completely ban or is it just suspended temporarily? Because on my system it clarify if I'm perm ban or temp suspended. Come someone please clarify this for me please thank you
if it says banned or temp suspended and your ps3/accounts are on cfw its safe to assume that its perma banned. if sony has any info that your on cfw or suspects that you are they will just perma ban you just to make sure.

X

XAzNX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if it says banned or temp suspended and your ps3/accounts are on cfw its safe to assume that its perma banned. if sony has any info that your on cfw or suspects that you are they will just perma ban you just to make sure.

okay thank you and should i get an email or not?

Chips 98

Chips 98

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
okay thank you and should i get an email or not?
i believe you would get an email about your account being banned cuz thats part of them to tell you that you did something to violate the terms of use and such but i dont believe you would get an email about your console being banned. if its running cfw and says the message quoted in the OP then its safe to assume your console is perma banned. if your account is banned it will state that the account(not console/system) is banned/temp. suspended

Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
Sin$
I got "Perma banned" on my ps3 back in 2009/10 (Don't know if the policies have changed) and the perma ban was actually only for a year then after that it got unbanned, If you have a jb ps3 then you could do as reaper said and get a new console ID.

dam026k

dam026k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive had all my accounts 5 0v em banned even my ps pluss 1 plus my ps3 as been systemm banned ive had no email off sony i got banned for playing bout with avatar and modded comeent :frown:

C

Carlitoss16

Reaction score
Sin$
so i have a ban console id but i got my console id from another ps3 that i have but i cant sign in everytime i try i get an erroe 8002a224
help anyone?

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
NOW HOW DOES THIS WORK WHEN IT COMES TO GTA5? DO YOU LOSE YOUR CHARACTER?
Stop screaming at me. And if you account ban, and you have play GTA 5 on that account, then you will lose your character too. Because you can only unban console with new cid. 
so i have a ban console id but i got my console id from another ps3 that i have but i cant sign in everytime i try i get an erroe 8002a224
help anyone?
I'm not really sure, maybe the cid is incorrect. 
I have a few private cid to sell add me on skype i can show you proof newyorkk254
No thank you, I already have brought my private cid in August so I'm good.

Top Bottom
Login
Register