• Start date
  • Views 18,370
Marvelous

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Grammar Nazi Stickied Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have a top tier banned OG Gamertag, I can get the Gamertag off the account with a 100% success rate.

top tier = 1 word with good meaning

Blaze

Last edited:
Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i couldnt scoop the unspaced version, it didnt work

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone knows the method, OP said he wouldn't do it for me because the GT wasn't good enough, but a 3 letter GT being 'GBP' = Great British Pound, sound pretty worthy to me.

xTwn

xTwn

xTwn-Xbox
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone knows the method, OP said he wouldn't do it for me because the GT wasn't good enough, but a 3 letter GT being 'GBP' = Great British Pound, sound pretty worthy to me.
Letting you know it’s going to be put on a turbo. Keep any gamer tags you have to yourself the method is easy and you don’t need to provide any information

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Letting you know it’s going to be put on a turbo. Keep any gamer tags you have to yourself the method is easy and you don’t need to provide any information
Do you know the method?

Collapse

Collapse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this method too, if you want your Gamertag unbanned PM me on here or message me on Kik @CkY2.

Collapse

Collapse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it is a top tier OG go through Blacklisted on OGU or risk having your Gamertag turboed. I've learned the hard way. Also, the method to unban said Gamertag is to close the account and wait for the 60 days for account closure. Once the account gets deleted the Gamertag gets freed up. Gamertag frees up at 12am before the final day. You don't need anyone's help with closing your account, only securing the Gamertag before it frees up. If it is a word then it will be on the chopping block for auto claimers and that is why you go through Blacklisted on OGU. Random 3 letters run less risk of being turboed because the auto claimers have a list of common words that it tries to claim.

Marvelous

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Grammar Nazi Stickied Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
If it is a top tier OG go through Blacklisted on OGU or risk having your Gamertag turboed. I've learned the hard way. Also, the method to unban said Gamertag is to close the account and wait for the 60 days for account closure. Once the account gets deleted the Gamertag gets freed up. Gamertag frees up at 12am before the final day. You don't need anyone's help with closing your account, only securing the Gamertag before it frees up. If it is a word then it will be on the chopping block for auto claimers and that is why you go through Blacklisted on OGU. Random 3 letters run less risk of being turboed because the auto claimers have a list of common words that it tries to claim.
The GT is available at the exact time, or up to 20 min after you press the delete your account button. Maybe that's why your tag got "turboed".

xTwn

xTwn

xTwn-Xbox
Reaction score
Sin$
The GT is available at the exact time, or up to 20 min after you press the delete your account button. Maybe that's why your tag got "turboed".
I honestly don’t know what you are talking about it takes 2 months for the account to be deleted. After the 2 months you will receive an email/text about the account. Within 20-30 minutes after the email/text it will be released. Don’t say anything if you don’t know. I got the Gamertag I owned doing this. He is absolutely right keep to yourself

Collapse

Collapse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What are you talking about? You obviously know nothing about how the unbanning method works. I just posted all the info anyone needs to know. It takes 60 days to close a Microsoft account, not 20 minutes, I don't know where you got that from. And the reason my Gamertag got turboed is because auto claimers try to claim common words every second or so, it runs through a list of words that is injected into the tool. Lay off the crack and stop spreading misinformation.

Last edited:
Collapse

Collapse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly don’t know what you are talking about it takes 2 months for the account to be deleted. After the 2 months you will receive an email/text about the account. Within 20-30 minutes after the email/text it will be released. Don’t say anything if you don’t know. I got the Gamertag I owned doing this. He is absolutely right keep to yourself
Thank you! Someone else who knows what they're talking about.

Top Bottom
Login
Register