• Views 1,623
Status
Not open for further replies.
BOSTON BRUINS

BOSTON BRUINS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive been playing online with my gamertag color changed to purple recently, by using horizon and HxD editor... does anyone know if it i can get banned for this? i just wanna be safe! thanks!

Defying

Defying

I can't draw.
Reaction score
Sin$
>mod something
>ask if you are going to be banned
>mod
>mod

Upvote 0
Skop3

Skop3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Getting stats reset for modding a gamertag? Seems logical.

If anything were to happen I'd guess it'd range from a 2 day to a permanent ban.

Upvote 0
Elektron1c97

Elektron1c97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think you can but it's not a wallhack or something like that :wink:

Upvote 0
Beta the Data

Beta the Data

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do you know what kind of ban it would be? like a permanent, console, 2 day, reset stats, etc.
I have no Idea,but what I've heard is that even if you get banned for 2 days, you will get reset back to level 0 no prestige
Edit: Almost everybody on MW2 had Modded Names and Clan Tags, I think they are trying to be like Black Ops, Ban anyone for even the smallest mod

Upvote 0
BOSTON BRUINS

BOSTON BRUINS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no Idea,but what I've heard is that even if you get banned for 2 days, you will get reset back to level 0 no prestige
Edit: Almost everybody on MW2 had Modded Names and Clan Tags, I think they are trying to be like Black Ops, Ban anyone for even the smallest mod

okay i guess i should get rid of it..
*if you get banned for even the smallest mod should i delete the slow/fast motion games in my vault?

Upvote 0
F

Fruity

Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully they ban everyone ! For those stupid clan tags its already been abused to the max I don't think I've joined amatch in quite awhile with out seeing atleast two people with some long annoying modded clan tag

Upvote 0
Beta the Data

Beta the Data

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
okay i guess i should get rid of it..
*if you get banned for even the smallest mod should i delete the slow/fast motion games in my vault?
I Havn't Heard of any bans from the slow mo in the vault, but I suggest removing it, just incase

Upvote 0
Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
id imagine it would be a perma.....small mod or not u modded the gpd file which is a NO NO

Upvote 0
SleightNinja

Conv1ction

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully they ban everyone ! For those stupid clan tags its already been abused to the max I don't think I've joined amatch in quite awhile with out seeing atleast two people with some long annoying modded clan tag

Those "stupid clan tags" aren't modded, it's a glitch within the game.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register