What's new

Solved "Banned GTA 5 Online", Online Ban Classification: 10/10/2014 ?

• Thread starter XxSons_of_GunzxX
  • Start date
  • Views 609
X

XxSons_of_GunzxX

*N0 GUTZ,N0 GLORY*
Reaction score
Today is the 29th, On the 27th, I was playing Gta online, jbroken, everything was going smoothly. I had PSNpatch-4.65.09 spoofing my IDPS & PSID + diabling my cfw to make it look like its legit on 4.65. All i did online was mess around with "K&K Tool" a bit to tune up my garage.. and it was invite only session! When i got back on later that night, when I loaded up GTA and tried to go online, i got a blak n yellow rockstar message saying you are banned from Gta Online! then a notification poppd up over my mini map(radar)saying " ONLINE BAN CLASSIFICATION 10/10/2014" What do you make from this ? where did i f*** up :S FOCK lol

A

Absim

One Take
Reaction score
When you using any mods on GTA, you will always have a risk of ban. You got unlucky my friend

X

XxSons_of_GunzxX

*N0 GUTZ,N0 GLORY*
Reaction score
But I came across so many Modders in Gta 5 Online, Got 3 of them on friends list an have been doing there thing modding since forever !! Whole reason I jailbroke my ps3 was to mod Gta 5

R

Ryone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's because you modded it in a invite only, most of the players who are in those sessions are being watched.

X

XxSons_of_GunzxX

*N0 GUTZ,N0 GLORY*
Reaction score
Really ?? to my knowledge I thought it was safer invite only ?? R u sure

D

DanThysun

Reaction score
Lol, what a coincidence, i'm banned too, the date i'm being unbanned is exactly like yours.

D

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
I honestly think that invite only games are watched more than public games. Reason being people do duplication and money glitches in invite only and all other glitches and modders usually test their mods in invite only.

H

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
It seem Rockstar is catching on, they are watching invite only sessions more closely because most people do glitches in invite only session. When you have a modded console there is always a chance that you will get banned, so i don't thing this should come as a surprise.

Top Bottom