What's new

Question Banned from going online.

ALRIGHT Inc

ALRIGHT Inc

Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever i install a KV, brand spankin new. i try and hop onto black ops 2, and a message shows up saying "you are banned from playing online in multiplayer". but when i try and go online it makes me download the nuketown 2025 map over and over again. can someone help. (Also zombies online works and online on other games work)

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever i install a KV, brand spankin new. i try and hop onto black ops 2, and a message shows up saying "you are banned from playing online in multiplayer". but when i try and go online it makes me download the nuketown 2025 map over and over again. can someone help. (Also zombies online works and online on other games work)
Well, first thing's first. Fix Nuketown: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-fix-nuketown-download-loop-jtag-rgh-r-jtag.1243434/

After that, whenever you add a new KV, make sure to clear cache and test network connection.

Upvote 0
N

NOOB360MODDER

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello fellow Gamers i have a FALCON with HDMI and a Valid dashboard, im from the UK and looking to JTAG my console, i am new to this JTAGING stuff so if you could help me out it would be much appreciated, i was wondering what tools i need to begin, i have a good working pc and the 360 i am going to use, thats it at the minute so could you list what i need to begin? cheers.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register