What's new

Discussion Banned for resetting gamerscore?

• Thread starter CUBE
  • Start date
  • Views 3,561
CUBE

CUBE

MEIN BLOCK
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Crazy thought!

If I was to bring down my gamerscore aka take away achievements would I face the same chance of getting banned as someone who modded their gamerscore to be higher?

Xtro

MLG ITz Yoshi

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
im not sure if u can even lower your gamerscore

F

Fuse

dem hacks yo
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't lower gamerscore as its not officially possible whereas increasing your gamerscore is. If you did it will flag up.

Gung Ho Guns

Gung Ho Guns

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You'll be flagged and banned. Not looking for people who raise their score, just people who modify it in general.

THE QBN BEAST

THE QBN BEAST

Engineering the Future
Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats a great question, one that is rarely heard around here, I'm not sure what would happen but it would probably more susceptible to being caught because its not how the system is supposed to work. I'm sure Microsoft has something in there that would more than likely flag you.

bisquick

bisquick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can reset your gamerscore with new profile editor v2.1 you can take away gamerscore and add gamerscore at the same time, and no u won't be banned just make sure to clear your games off your gamerscore once they hit 0

MrCathal09

MrCathal09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
of course its possible, and yes i assume you would face the same consequences as somebody who increased it.

bisquick

bisquick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
of course its possible, and yes i assume you would face the same consequences as somebody who increased it.
You won't get banned just once u get to 0 make sure you delete the game history on the achievement tab of the xbox 360

Delta 1356

Delta 1356

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey you cant get banned for modding your gamerscore all they do is reset it thats waht they did to me but its not a big deal

Kayvan

Skeletons

الله أكبر
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
An Xbox LIVE player who obtained their Gamerscore in this abnormal way will find that the following actions were taken:
  • Their Gamerscore was reset to zero.
  • They cannot regain previously earned achievements.
  • They are labeled as a "cheater" for the community to view.

Top Bottom
Login
Register