What's new

Solved Banned for modding a gta account?

• Thread starter xrafael95x
  • Start date
  • Views 573
X

xrafael95x

Reaction score
Sin$
unfortunately one of my friend, which account i logged on, got banned, I use the xerenity mod menu, and after one week he got his xbox live account banned for one month, why he got banned i mean it's obvious it was for the mod, but how the people that made recoveries services, don't get their client's accounts banned. What did i do wrong? will my friend lose his gold? what can i do to avoid this when i mod an account?

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Wont lose gold.
There is always a risk of ban.
Being smart online is going to reduce the risk of ban.
So take precautions.

Upvote 0
X

xrafael95x

Reaction score
Sin$
Wont lose gold.
There is always a risk of ban.
Being smart online is going to reduce the risk of ban.
So take precautions.
Thanks bro, and what can i do to mod online profiles and not get banned i mean there must be a kind of line that can't be pass, i mean how much money/rank is safe to give.

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
unfortunately one of my friend, which account i logged on, got banned, I use the xerenity mod menu, and after one week he got his xbox live account banned for one month, why he got banned i mean it's obvious it was for the mod, but how the people that made recoveries services, don't get their client's accounts banned. What did i do wrong? will my friend lose his gold? what can i do to avoid this when i mod an account?
Everyone has a different method and different "limits" that they set from intuition. The best policy I can say is investing in a good stealth server.

Upvote 0
X

xrafael95x

Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone has a different method and different "limits" that they set from intuition. The best policy I can say is investing in a good stealth server.
That's pretty hard for me, but thanks for your answer

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register