• Views 3,838
Orginal

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Today I saw the app I downloaded a emulator called XBrowse (it was a emulator hidden inside of a browser) and It was actually pulled off the store! So since I knew I had a trial for 24 hours that was used up I was wondering if it would either send me to a dead link to buy it or it would bug out and say "You have 24 hours left to trial!"

Nope!

I basically bypassed the trial and now I actually own the app fully! The emulator for GBA and such works really well. Sadly no N64 emulator. What a bummer!

This is a very cool technique to get emulators that end up on the store that's paid. Just download the trial and wait for the app to get banned. It's like waiting for a preorder for a game you never purchased and got for free off a friend.

If any other apps popup in the store remember this tactic to get free access later on instead of coughing up 15$ for apps like XBrowse.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Most apps I've had that got removed from the store just stopped working.

Orginal

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Might have been a glitch, my friends have had the same occurances when I asked them.

It might be something I did in the background (pretty sure it just happened by chance)

Top Bottom
Login
Register