What's new

Discussion Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Modding Tool

Eaton

Eaton

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I discovered a few things in the save file so I thought I would make a tool. It can modify the amount of Jiggies and T.T. Trophies in the save file. Open the program, open the save file, edit to your delight, and save changes. Also, this is my first program I have ever released, so let me know what you think!:smile:

Features
-Jiggie modifier
-T.T. Trophy modifier
-A great UI (Custom message boxes, custom forms, and other good controls).

Version History
1.0 *January 9, 2009
-First release
1.1 *January 10, 2009
ADDED: Better UI elements
FIXED: Nevron licensing
FIXED: Authenticity problem on rar

Known bugs
None yet.

Side Notes
To get the custom form to appear in Vista, run the program with Aero. turned off or run it without desktop composition.

I will allow this tool to be posted on other websites, but please give due credit,

Note: There are multiple files in the Banjo Kazooie directory. Look for a file named 0x0b0a5c5c as this is your save file.

You will need .NET Framework 2.0 or higher to run it.

Pictures

Questions, compliments, suggestions, problems, bugs? Post them here!

Download Link: Banjo_Kazooie_Nuts_and_Bol.rar - FileFront.com

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice! I'm not going to be using it but I just wanted to thank you for your contribution!! Keep it up :thumbup:

Ibdc

Ibdc

VIP
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Good job, but just out of curiosity, since you're able to write to the save file, shouldn't you be able to read from it as well? I mean like so that the textboxes for jiggies and ttrophies in save file wouldn't be necessary, or they could be disabled and that value could be shown in the textbox instead. Just my 2 cents.

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
That would be a good idea. Some how get it to say how much jiggies that you have so that way you do not have to load the game and find out for your self.

Eaton

Eaton

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
punkskater2448 said:
That would be a good idea. Some how get it to say how much jiggies that you have so that way you do not have to load the game and find out for your self.

The "Jiggies in save file" and the "T.T. Trophies in save file" text boxes tell you how many of those you already have. You simply input a new number in the text box below to change it.

Updated to version 1.1

Eaton

Eaton

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
iwantthemoney said:
Am I mising something?

...because I don't see a download link.

Lol, I was in such a hurry that I forgot. Sorry. It's up now.:smile:

Eaton

Eaton

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Crazy Brit said:
Can you earn achievements using this?

Yes. Get the maximum amount of Jiggies and then get one of them legit, bank it, and achievements pop up.

E

EEPQWERTY

Reaction score
Sin$
uber cool and also will i get banned from xbox live if i do it on my main and is there a way to get vehicles in showdown town just like therarewitchproject

Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
No you won't get banned. And you can't mod like TheRareWitchProject. They use a dev-kit. Actually, you could. Just mod a Banjo Kazooie .iso and burn it to a disc.

M

mojobojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Eaton said:
What's the RareWitchProject?
A website for all Rareware games. I dont think Im allowed to post a link though, because I think its concidered advertising.

A

acrazychicken

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, the link for the download doesn't work. It begins to load it, but ends up just going to filefront.com. Hopefully you can repost another link because this program looks really awesome!

Eaton

Eaton

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, I know. Someone on another forum told me. I am finishing up my research and there will be a lot more options added. So expect a new version soon.

M

mojobojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Eaton said:
Yes, I know. Someone on another forum told me. I am finishing up my research and there will be a lot more options added. So expect a new version soon.
Dude do you need some of the offsets Im done with Banjo Kazooie N&B Modding for now and I have a bunch.

Eaton

Eaton

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
mojobojo said:
Dude do you need some of the offsets Im done with Banjo Kazooie N&B Modding for now and I have a bunch.

That would be greatly appreciated!:thumbup:

Please PM them to me.

Eaton

Eaton

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothinbeter2do said:
Still need them?

He PMed me, but if you have any, feel free to PM them to me because you may have some that he doesn't.

Also, sneak peek:

79825256.png

my.php

Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have anymore. But Mojobojo gave me the ones you have so if you didn't get them I could give them to you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register